More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beans.45 Beans.45

What is the plan for today?

[Lore and information: Factions]

—The MREA—

The Male Retention Enforcement Agency (or MREA) is the Empires primary policing and military . Dedicated to justice, truth, and unwavering loyalty to her imperial majesty. The MREA are strict upholders of the ideals of the church, and the rule of law, and the imperial way of life. Their employees number in the hundreds of thousands, ranging from Police Officers to the secretive HMSS Agents, to the Royal Infantry. The MREA monitors all forms of media carefully to make sure the empires citizens hear the truth, and the truth alone. The MREA is in the midst of bringing the MIF insurrectionists to justice and hunting down the infamous Brotherhood terrorist cell. They are dedicated to the protection and monitoring of the empires many males and making sure they respect tradition and the rule of law.

—The MIF—

The Male Independence Faction is a ragtag insurgent group made up of primaily males. They orchestrate frequent attacks and operations against the Futa Imperium. They are ruthlessly hunted by MREA operatives and are known for their fight till the end attitude. They are rumoured to all carry cyanide pills on them at all times in case of being caught. Many members of the MIF desire equality and peaceful coexistence with the futa, but other more radical members have come to loathe them all, regardless of how innocent they may be.

—The Free Male States—

A ragtag bunch of city-states who have gained independence from the Futa Imperium. They almost exclusively broke free by and have unique cultures and varying beliefs. Although not officially allies, they have been known to support each other in times of conflict against the far superior Futa Imperium. Their armies rely heavily on guerrilla tactics and under the table support from more egalitarian nations to deal with their inferior numbers and outdated technology, but despite this, they have been very successful in defending themselves.

—The Brotherhood—

A highly secretive and dangerous splinter faction of the MIF. Ruthless, secretive, and extremely capable in all situations. Feared by mostly everyone. The Brotherhood is so secretive that it has come into question if it even exists in the first place, and it exists as somewhat of a legend.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)