More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LastPandaOnEarth LastPandaOnEarth

Which position should he fuck her in?

[Info]

Hey, I'm not the original Owner of this story but got granted ownership because of jr529054's absence.

This story, or at least my part will focus heavily on the tags MILF, Impregnation, Teen and milking. Maybe a bit Sharing or Harem building on the site. And maybe some more, depending on your votes (see below).

Every now and then I will leave some options open at the end of a chapter. For Example:

A: Cum inside.

Let's take matters in your own hands and knock her up for good. Let her carry your child and not her husband's. That'll teach that cheating bitch a lesson.

B: Pull out.

Nah, you don't want to punish her for her infidelity. She's had it hard enough married to a man who can't please her. So it's only natural that she should have her lust satisfied with you.

C: Let her decide.

Why bother with the decision when she can make it? Then at least it's not your fault if she regrets it. Will she be horny enough so that she won't care about the consequences and let you cum inside her womb? Or will she keep herself under control and beg you to pull out? Find it out.

Write the letter in the comments to make a vote. I will continue the story with the most wished option.

Update 16.06.2023: I replaced the name of the protagonist with a variable. The standard is still "Jackson" but you can now write every name you like. I also reworked jr529054's chapters a bit. Mainly fixing grammar and spelling.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)