More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeuser freeuser

Where should we start?

[Indifference Thread] Chores

"Ow!" I gasp, dropping the handful of weeds I'd just pulled into the nearby bucket. The stranger behind me immediately pulls his prick halfway out of my vagina.

"Did I hurt you?" I hear over my shoulder from the now-motionless man.

"No no, some thorns went through my gloves." I reply, awkwardly pulling one glove off with the hand propping me up in my kneeling position. Sitting up might pop his prick out and that will only make things take longer.

"Oh, whew, OK," and the man goes right back to plowing happily away into my pussy.

There's no blood on my fingertip, so I pull the glove back on and start grabbing more weeds while my temporary partner is grabbing my hips.

***

I was down on my knees doing the weekly chore of pruning and weeding the bushes along the front of my house when this passerby on the sidewalk came up behind me. He cleared his throat and asked if he might use me. The question is sheer politeness - he was already starting to kneel behind me even as he asked it. I gave him a quick verbal assent with a slight sideways head cock so as to not be rude, without even really turning to look. Sooner or later he'll deposit his cum in me and leave; more likely than not I'll never see his face. It's certainly not a priority for me. The cock running back and forth within me is mildly pleasant, but no more so than a quick stretch or a healthy meal. As soon as I focus on my work with my plants I basically forget he's there.

This happens every time I garden out front, of course. Usually at least once an hour or more. In fact, it's quite possible this same man has fucked me every Sunday afternoon all summer long. It almost never does anything for me: I'm one of the unlucky 0.003%, you see - the three or so individuals in every 100,000 people that don't experience any sex-drive effects even after being infected with the Nymph virus. We're informally called "the Immune": no one has to ask "immune to what?" We aren't asexual though - we just have what long ago would have been considered a "normal" sex drive. While the condition is much more obvious in women it does technically appear in men too; but men with both immunity and a naturally low sex drive are rarer than unicorns. Your average Immune man doesn't typically start to suspect he is such until he's in his mid-thirties and his already unusually low sex drive of perhaps three sessions per day drops any lower.

Immune girls find out they're different the moment their first male friend hits puberty. Personally, I actually do get horny once or twice a week or so and I'm usually able to have a nice, strong orgasm when I get fucked in that window. That's most weeks, because I'm getting fucked almost as much as any other woman that lives with a non-Immune partner and/or leaves her house. That only leaves the roughly 100 other sexual encounters each week that have to be avoided or tolerated. Like most women in my position, I've ended up being very tolerant.

***

Today I wore the same knee-length yellow skirt I normally do when I'm out here. The loose fabric helps to make my bent-over ass slightly less appealing to people passing by. I'm thin and my small butt spreads well apart when I'm leaning all the way over. I used to garden in the nude like a normal person would. The feel of the sun on my naked skin was and is delightful. But one day I realized that giving everyone a clear view of my pink gash and rosebud was probably luring in more visitors than strictly necessary. The skirt helps cut down on the traffic through my body by maybe a third, even if it does pull in the occasional clothes-fetishist that might have otherwise passed me by. I tried wearing pants once, but I think they actually make my ass look even better than normal and the hassle of pulling them down doesn't deter my suitors even as it annoys the hell out of me.

So, despite the skirt, my current gentleman is actually the third visitor of the day. I've been out here a while and by the time this one finishes I'll be done with the work too. The first man didn't even ask, which is rude, but at the lowest possible level of offence, akin to failing to hold the door when you enter a building right in front of someone. I didn't even know he was there until I felt my skirt being lifted onto my back. He said a one-word greeting at the same time he pushed straight into my relatively dry pussy. It's actually kind of amusing to feel the way most men hesitate for a moment when they don't slip all the way into a woman like she's made of Teflon. The normal combination of Nymph arousal and later gene-edits to give every woman the ability to produce copious vaginal fluids instantly mean that most men will only encounter soaking wet pussies throughout their entire lives.

Fortunately for both me and the general public, Immune women aren't immune to all gene-edits, just the one that makes sex an overwhelming desire. My cunt always gets wet enough to fuck - it just takes a moment and you won't need to towel off your entire groin and/or face afterwards. Gentleman #1 didn't take long at all, though I did have to get him to shuffle sideways with my pussy pulling his cock along to a new patch of weeds to pull. He bottomed his modest six inches out, pumped a large load of semen against my cervix, pulled out and was on his way with just a "thanks" and a pat on the ass. I kept gardening while his cum slowly leaked out of me onto the grass.

***

Because neither the first man nor I had bothered to pull my skirt back down after he finished, I received my second visitor only minutes later. A demure female voice behind me asked:

"Hi, um, I saw that you're dripping cum and... if you're not saving that for later... would it be ok if I cleaned you out?"

I actually looked over my shoulder at this. The voice belonged to a neighbor's college-age daughter. I'd seen her out running before, as she was today judging by the tight sports bra over her small breasts and the colorful shoes at the end of her long legs. She had a heart-shaped face with some baby fat in her cheeks, blonde hair pulled back in a long ponytail, her young body tan and toned. Her naked upper thighs were shiny with wetness as she rubbed herself waiting for my answer. Even I, with my vanishingly weak sexual awareness, could feel her attractiveness pull on something animal deep within. Faintly.

"Sure, knock yourself out." I turned back to my task. I normally wouldn't bother to even wipe off the excess until I went to the restroom for other reasons. It would just be reapplied soon enough.

Shortly, her head appeared between my knees and I felt her pull on my hips, indicating she'd like me to rest my vulva on her sweet face for maximum drainage. I complied, as this gave me a change to switch to different muscles and pressure points and I could still work on the taller plants in an upright position. I hadn't changed positions since I'd been filled, so the initial downward rush of cum nearly gagged her but she caught up and shortly her tongue was busily scooping the remaining semen out of my birth canal, It tickled a little, and I kept shifting this way and that, smearing man muck all over the girl's cheeks. She took her time, licking every crevice of my crotch and every stray glob on my thighs.

When she started to lick my clit I got back up on my knees and looked down between my small dangling breasts at her confused face.

"I'm OK, thanks - did you come?"

She nodded at me. "Right away, when all that delicious cum came out at once. You had so much in you!" A look of faraway bliss crosses her face as she relives the moment.

"Go ahead and get back to your run then." I said with a smile, looking away again.

She seemed very confused still, but she got out from underneath me and pulled my skirt back down as she left. Sweet girl, I thought to myself.

***

I've just finished with the last vestiges of gardening work when Gentleman #3 starts slamming into me hard and holding himself there for longer and longer moments. Having nothing better to do, I push back at him a little and try to squeeze him with my vaginal muscles. Eventually he groans loudly, freezes, and I feel his jizz pouring into my body. He keeps pumping it out for a good long time, nine or ten detectable shots against my insides that I count out to pass the time. When he is clearly spent, I stand up, pulling off him and letting his cum flood down my legs, over the side of the flip-flops I wear for just this reason, and into the lawn. I turn around, holding my skirt up and out of the way to keep it from sticking to my wet thighs.

When I turn around I see a fully naked man I don't recognize, still on his knees staring at his own load in the grass between my feet, bemused. Most women would have caught any available cum with a hand to be eaten immediately off their fingers, or held themselves shut, to be caught later with a cup. The sight of his jizz wasted has obviously stunned him.

"Um, huh..." He mumbles, shaking his head at the scene and standing. He offers me his hand before I can reach down for my bucket of weeds and tools to put away.

"Hi, I'm Nate. My wife and I moved in three doors down about a month ago."

He points to a house down and across the street. His wife is out on their porch, coincidentally looking our way. She's naked and I can see she's a thicker woman with large, heavy breast and thick dark hair. I wave hello and smile at her. She replies in kind.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you. You'll have to come to the neighborhood pool party next weekend and meet everyone else," I say to him.

And hopefully fuck all the other women there instead of me, to myself.

"Sounds great!" He says brightly, turning to leave "I hope you'll be there, too - you have a lovely asshole..." He winks sideways at me, "...Maybe next time?"

I allow myself a huge secret sigh internally.

"Oh we never miss it. See you later!" I wave as he leaves, his bare cock slapping against him wetly as he walks home.

It's true that we never miss the monthly pool party. I'm married to a normal, non-Immune man that I love deeply, passionately. And he loves going and fucking all the neighborhood women in and out of the pool. And I love seeing him happy, so I always go and watch him fuck those women while all the neighborhood men take turns fucking me. It's not really that different from any other day in that regard and I get to also spend time with my man. Everybody's happy.

***

I dump my weeds and clippings into the compost bin and put my tools back onto their hooks in the garage. It's been a good afternoon. I got a lot done in the yard and I'm done with my neighbors' cocks for the time being. I close the garage door and open the door into the house with a light heart. The sight that greets me is that of my husband Jake sitting on the couch watching TV and stroking his massive rock-hard erection. He's clearly been watching weekend Sex Center and getting worked up.

"Oh wonderful, honey, I was just about to come to you!" He says, patting the couch next to him.

As I face away to close the garage door, I take a deep, steadying breath before turning back and plastering a smile on my face. His eight inch cock is totally covered in the precum that's flowing freely from his glans tip. I can see the veins pulse along his thick shaft as his hand slides back and forth, creating and releasing pressure. My heavily used cunt feels like it wants to curl up inside me and hide from that monster. But there's nowhere to hide - the monster is already inside the house.

But...he's wearing that handsome smile I love. I feel a faint tingle build in my clit as I walk over to him. He leans forward to kiss me and the tingle builds.

***

One hour and two orgasms later, Jake is away getting some refreshments from the kitchen. I lay on the couch, staring at the ceiling, totally spent. As Jake's massive load dribbles and soaks into the cushion beneath my bare, sore ass I think to myself fuzzily:

At least some of the chores basically do themselves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)