More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which of the townspeople will we follow?

[Glenn: High School Principal.] (With A Secret Problem.)

Glenn was the principal of the town's high school, and had a secret problem.
The problem was 2 fold: Part 1: He was a BDSM Dom. Part 2: he was a borderline Ephebophile.†
†(Sexually attracted to young-but-post-pubescent individuals.)

It hadn't been a problem when he was teaching grade school, nor when they prompted him to principal: he had less than no attraction to CHILDREN, nor pre-pubescent teens: but when they moved him up to High-School principal... even then it wasn't so bad, he just had two vice principals who he delegated dealing with the seniors to, but it still was a problem.

You see, as I've said, his case was borderline: anyone under the age of 18 was easily ignored: and male students were not even something that crossed his mind in that way... But the female seniors...

He'd never done anything untoward: not a touch, not a photo, not a WORD of a lewd nature has passed between him and a single student in his 12 years at his post, but with each passing day his will to resist ebbed that infinitesimal fraction more...

After locking up the school and having dinner at Subway, as was his habit when he had other things to do at night, Glenn proceeded to the town square to get his mandatory 'Sex Toy'. As he was the last person out of the school he was also one of the last in line, but there were plenty to go around. In fact, it was SO late in the process that they had Extras, and were offering senior staff from the schools the chance to pick if they wanted one or up to five, hoping that they wouldn't be left with Distraught Ghirabo who had missed their chance at sexual fulfillment...

Does Glenn Pick One, Or More?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)