More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gryma.sss Gryma.sss

The awakening

[Dramatis Personae]

Mr Harold Alexander - Minerva's boss and mentor, older gentleman who cares about our heroine.

Client (variable) - sleazy man who uses his wealth and position to get what he wants. He views women as inferior.

Jack Barnett - Youngest member of the team. A tall, skinny guy in glasses.

Mark and Dave, graphic artists by trade, IT guys at heart, judging from their frequent use of gaming and hardware slang. Dave was perhaps better at his job, but also less socially awkward, so willingly or not he was the one to present their common position in the meetings.

Jasmine - a petite Asian girl, with dark hair, glasses and charming smile. She seems to be quite fit too. Her chest looked like a solid C-cup.

Irene and Pauline, who sat next, where as inseparable as Mark and Dave, but unlike them they were each other opposites. Irene was a stylish girl, always in a perfect business attire, flawless makeup and meticulously done hair. She dressed classy and appropriately, although very feminine at the same time, preferring skirts and dresses over pants and wearing heels almost every day. Her rack was probably sizeable (possibly D cups), but the way she dressed did not allow any certainty. Pauline, on the other hand, was an easy going girl, who might well be considered boyish, if it wasn't for her C cup breasts, often moving freely under her T-shirt. She usually wore jeans or pants, or even shorts, clearly enjoying showing off her slender legs. In spite of their differences, two girls found out they share a sense of humor and became close friends.

Maggie - brown hair, large chest (DD or EE). She seemingly always dressed in a manner that made it even more noticeable - deep v-necks showing off her cleavage, tight blouses wrapping her chest closely.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)