More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BosomBuddies BosomBuddies

What happens next?

[Cast of characters]

Setting: California, during a historic summer-long heat wave.

MICHAEL (early 20s) - the narrator, a good-looking young guy in a serious relationship with Sonya. An exhibitionist when it comes to sex. Seriously considering marrying her one day. He works an entry-level job at the office with Tami and Claire, who both also just happen to be his neighbors.

SONYA (early 20s) - Mike's long-distance girlfriend. Even more of an exhibitionist than he is. Australian. Blonde and sporty, with nice tits and a killer body. Bi-curious, though she's never been with another girl before. Gets both jealous and aroused by the thought of Mike fooling around with other women.

TAMI (early 20s) - Mike's neighbor and coworker. Extremely friendly and flirty, with a rock and roll sense of style. She's part Japanese, but her personality doesn't conform to any "Asian girl" stereotypes. She's short, which only further emphasizes the size of her massive boobs. Bisexual, though she doesn't talk about it. Recently dumped by her longtime boyfriend, Tom. Roommates with Claire.

CLAIRE (late 2os) - Mike's other neighbor/supervisor at the office. Tall, slender, red hair and pale blue eyes -- she could be a supermodel if she wanted. Disproportionately big-breasted for such a slender woman. Bisexual, with a secret crush on her roommate, Tami. Has a cool, detached personality on the surface, but underneath she cares deeply about her friends.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)