More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Choose Your Stripping Scenario

[CATFIGHT] The Hard Way

It all started for me on Friday afternoon after school was out for the weekend. Me, Hannah, and this other girl, about the same size as me, called Nikki had a crush on the same boy. Not that it mattered anymore now we only had eyes for each other. The time for that was over. Both of us were determined to give each other a beating that would take the other one down a peg.

Our groups of friends were the ones who pushed us into the fight. We both agreed that we would face each other after school on Friday. We were going to meet at the local park and it would only be our friends who would watch.

It escalated completely out of control rather quickly, but I didn’t care because I was determined to win.

Now, I should say that each of us couldn’t be more different. I have medium-length pink and blue bubble gum hair and a piercing on the side of my nose. Nikki, on the other hand, has straight black hair scraped away from her forehead. I was confident about the fight. None of us had any real experience, but that didn’t bother me. I was determined to win and knock the Queen Bitch from her perch.

After gym class I decided to just throw on a pair of black track pants over my red running shorts and a white t-shirt over my black vest top. It wouldn’t last long and I was sure I was going to win. Nikki was already there when the last of us arrived.

“Took you long enough,” said Nikki. “I thought you chickened out.”

“Fat chance of that,” I seethed. “I’m going to kick your ass.”

Her friends snickered, which just made me angrier. My friends, who looked much like I did style wise, urged me to kick her ass.

She was dressed in a black sports jacket and was wearing black pants and a collared t-shirt. I knew that I was going to beat her and I showed it off as well.

“Bitch!” It was the most creative insult I could come up with, given the circumstances.

My heart was racing with anticipation, and a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach made me jumpy. I couldn’t help it. I wanted to stay calm, but I couldn’t.

“I’m going to make you regret that,” said Nikki.

Who Makes the First Charge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)