More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Choose Your Stripping Scenario

[CATFIGHT] Parking Lot Ambush

Daffney and Yana had been at each other’s throats for a long time. The two dirty-blonde girls were finally going to settle this.

Not that Daffney was prepared for it. She was a joker and she liked to make fun of Yana because she liked to dress in dark clothing and usually liked to mock and make fun of the other girls. Daffney was one of the few in school who wouldn’t react to her threats. This evening she would put Daffney in her place, she had planned it all out.

Yana chose a small parking lot outside their high school late one evening. Everyone had already gone home, leaving just Yana to ambush Daffney. She had brought her friends but she’d given them strict instructions not to intervene. They were to film discreetly and hidden away. She wanted evidence for this.

Only a few cars remained in the parking lot.

This evening in the fading light Yana wore a pair of plain black pants with a stylish zip on the side. True to her usual self, she wore a long black shirt that covered her ass. The curvy yet tight Yana had dirty blonde hair that descended in ringlets just past her shoulders. Finally, she wore some black slip on shoes.

Daffney had already left the school and was making her way across the parking lot, oblivious to the presence of anyone, especially Yana who was crouched behind her little beat-up car.

Daffney was a skinny girl wearing a pair of blue jeans held up by a belt. She wore a simple grey tank top and a slightly darker open grey coat that descended to her knees. At the time, she was fumbling in her black leather shoulder bag for her keys.

Yana began to edge around the car, shadowing her target with every step she took.

Now she saw her chance to begin the beatdown and humiliation of Daffney, and all with her friends filming it.

She would never show her face again after this.

Does Yana Catch Daffney by Surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)