More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Choose Your Stripping Scenario

[CATFIGHT] Local Trouble

Jenny was an artist. She specialised in sculpture at the local university. People saw her as a quiet girl who rarely caused any trouble with anyone. She just wanted to have fun and get through her degree with flying colours. But a group of local girls didn’t like what they called the ‘snobbish artists’ at the university. They saw them as people who constantly looked down their noses at others. They were inferior to them and their high-flying education.

Nobody knew when the feud first started, but rumours were everywhere. The animosity had been passed down and now they wanted for reasons they no longer knew. It was tradition.

Nothing notable had happened for months. The odd comment directed towards a student walking home alone, and even the occasional leg being stuck out, but there was very little of note, until the final week. The final week was a period of great tension. The students knew they were leaving, and the locals also knew this.

It was a Wednesday when the focus turned towards Jenny. She had kept out of the fighting and was just looking forward to returning home.

Jenny was different. From her short, spiky black hair styled like an anime character to her hyperactive demeanour among friends, she adopted a wacky look typical of those in her cliqué.

Today, she wore a light-grey hoodie open at the front, a blue t-shirt, a leopard skin skirt with red leggings underneath, and, finally, a pair of combat boots.

In the afternoon, when she had decided to walk back to her shared house, she stumbled into an unfriendly neighbourhood where most of these trashy people lived. Not taking the bus had thrown her into the maw.

For now, she wasn’t aware of where she’d stumbled into.

Does Jenny Realise Her Error?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)