More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LevelsOfAbstraction LevelsOfAbstraction

Which way do you take?

[Author's note]

Greetings! Thanks for taking the time to check out my work.

A couple of things to note: first off, choices have consequences. On the right sidebar, under the 'Score' section, you'll see your Personality Traits, as well as some other things which we'll get into later.

Current Personality Traits:
-Courage: A numeric representation of your courage. Greater values are unanimously better.
-Bloodlust: Think of it as a spectrum, running from 0-10. 0 is total pacifist, 10 is mass-murdering psychopath. This effects of this value vary from character to character.

Some choices will modify these values. Each character in the game has their own likes/dislikes, and the values of these traits will affect each differently. In some cases, higher might not necessarily equal better, at least for a specific character. There are also some hidden variables, primarily to try to keep track of your preferences and conform the story to meet them. As I write the story, I'm going to try to approximate which characters would respond in what ways with each of these traits, so try to use your best judgement knowing a character's personality, and hopefully our views on the characters will match up :)

Next, a word about feedback. I am open to all feedback, be it positive or negative, and I seek only to improve my skill as a writer (and to write the best damn smut on the Web!), so always feel free to leave constructive criticism.

Finally, I want to welcome other authors to contribute to this story as well. If you think you have something to add, don't hesitate to send it in!

VERY IMPORTANT: Variables seem to reset in an odd way. If you want to try a different path, I strongly recommend restarting the game rather than simply returning to the previous chapter in order to ensure you don't accidentally break it!

Thanks, and enjoy the story!

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)