More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

[ GENERAL INFORMATION ]

I have a ko-fi and a website if you're interested!

THE BASICS:

New chapters are planned for Mondays. Voting is open through Thursdays.

Any ties will be decided by coin flip.

The CHARACTER SHEET will go up after the first vote is complete (to assign class and perks)

WHY THIS GAME?

Sapphic Sorority Slasher is going great, and I thought we needed a futa game like it. Why Fallout? The Patrons voted for it. Why is it weekly? This lets us have bigger chapters with more time for busy readers to get their votes in before the story moves on without them.

GAME VARIABLES:

This story will not be as technical as Resident Futa: Revelations in terms of things like HP and dice rolls; I want it to be very streamlined and flow nicely. The player character will have a class, perks, and an inventory that will be listed on the CHARACTER SHEET, but that’s just supporting information—a reader can easily ignore all that and just vote on the choices.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Your class, perks, and any truly relevant status effects will be here as well as your inventory. The character sheet should always be current to the latest chapter, so you risk spoilers by looking at it if you’re not caught up. Examples of status effects would be BROKE (if you just got robbed, for example—no caps. If you have no caps, that would limit our ability to do certain things. NAKED would be another one, or GROSS if something extra disgusting happened to you. Being naked might give a debuff in certain fights, while being gross would make it hard to get laid.)

DECISIONS:

Because this story is weekly instead of daily with longer chapters than stories like SSS, we can’t stop and vote on every decision. Jane will proceed and make her own choices throughout the chapter, which will then end with a choice for the readers. Decisions aren’t so much about winning/losing fights, and are more about the direction of the story. You aren’t going to get a game over if you make a sub-optimal choice; the story goes on, just in a different direction.

Items, weapons, and status effects will affect outcomes in basic ways: don’t start a gunfight if you only have one bullet. Don’t swim in radioactive sludge if you’re naked unless you want a mutation. Don’t walk into a casino if you have no caps. Jane will handle her own looting and inventory management for the most part.

EXAMPLE OF CHOICES/CONSEQUENCES:

You want something from a locked room guarded by guys. Suppose that Jane is a Fighter class, not a Talker class. You can attack or sneak. Attacking (in this hypothetical) might cost you damage and resources; your companion might be wounded or killed, but you will get your objective. If you choose to sneak, you may be caught and humiliated or robbed, but you will get your objective without bloodshed or loss of a companion. In this case, sneaking is the ‘better’ of the two, while in another situation combat might be more practical.

Same situation, but as a Talker: your choices are different. You can try to charm your way in or bluff. One of those options would get you in and out cleanly, which would lead to positive things. The other would be messier, but would also get you what you’re after.

This example situation is friendlier to a Talker than a Fighter. The story overall will not favor one over the other, and you won’t really ‘fail’ objectives, you’ll just end up in places that you didn’t intend.

COMPANIONS:

Jane will not die unless readers ruthlessly throw her naked into horrible fights over and over, and they won’t do that. Companions, however, are fair game. So if you really like a companion, you need to A) be confident that Jane can protect them or B) try to keep them out of danger.

CONTENT AND LEWDNESS:

There is never any ‘dark’ or toxic/really bad lewd content in my stories; I always keep it wholesome. However, you can expect some light , , humiliation, and things like that because of this setting. You will lose fights, get caught doing things, and stuff will happen to you. Alternately, you might get to win fights or bully people and do things to them.

But most importantly, lewdness will happen no matter what you do. Take the example above: if you get caught and humiliated, there would be lewdness. If you get in and out cleanly, you would appear to avoid that. This might incline certain readers to want to get caught, or create a dilemma for the reader who wants to play optimally but also wants lewdness. Well, if you get in and out cleanly, you can expect some lewdness regardless as a reward for the optimal play. So don’t base your vote on ‘will there/won’t there’ be a scene. Base them either on where you want to see the story go, or what *type* of scene you want.

Finally, the player character will have a preference for being a top or bottom/more dom or sub. That will skew the content in that direction (if possible), but you can still expect a variety of situations. Tops will end up on the bottom sometimes and vice versa.

ANATOMY/MUTATIONS:

In FFF, the radiation and mutations on top of Jane’s altered DNA make the body malleable and subject to change. Something may cause your favorite body part to grow, shrink, or even disappear. Various things can occur that can change her body in different ways. These changes can be reversed in settlements, but only if she has enough caps to pay for the procedure. Jane will automatically choose to reverse any mutations that are a nuisance to her if she gets the chance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)