More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JamesWil1994 JamesWil1994

Who'll dom you?

@rolyatistaylor

You have been dating the cosplayer known as rolyatistaylor for about two months now, and it didn't take long for you to figure out that despite her being quite the bubbly, soft and shy girl, she also has an unbelievably kinky, yet loving side to her.

Tonight, she had invited you over and promised a good time, to which you obviously obliged, and sooner rather than later, found yourself ringing the doorbell of her house.

Taylor would then open her door and greet you with a gleeful smile.

"Hey babe, did ya travel safe?"

She asked in a soft spoken tone as she went on her tiptoes and gave you a gentle kiss on the cheek before holding your hand and leading you into the house while closing the door behind you.

"Yeah, there was no traffic or anything!"

You replied as she just held onto your hand and looked up at you warmly before clearing her throat.

"If I'm being honest... I'm really horny babe. Can we uhm, get to it?"

She asked you, to which you just chuckled and nodded, prompting her to bite down on her lip as she pushed you over and onto the couch, soon after pouncing onto you and straddling your crotch.

She'd then take your shirt off for you and observe your body for a second.

"God, you're so fucking hot!"

She remarked, now being red in the face as she was so turned on, she couldn't help but blush.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)