More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MrJakov MrJakov

What's next?

>Jessica will open the door, and cum for the first person she sees

Harry hurriedly punched in the next command, having to go back and edit it several times as he fought to control his fingers. While the cosplayers aides did their part to control the crowd of sweaty nerds outside, Jessica looked around at the walls of her private room, her tiny sanctuary away from all the chaos, and decided it had to go. With one hand furiously rooting in her drooling, squishing cunt, she reached out to the doorknob, unlocked it, and threw the door open, taking a good look outside. Harry stood there, still holding his phone, looking like a pile of human garbage as he stared at the masturbating beauty queen. Jessica, for her part, saw his sweat-streaked face, rumpled clothes, and panting, drooling mouth, and immediately began to have the biggest orgasm of her life.

Her screams echoed out into the hall, and her knees buckled underneath her, as her cunt gushed a puddle of slickness onto the floor under her. The blonde bombshell arched her back as she came, putting every inch of her climaxing nudity on display to the greasy nerd in her doorway. Her breasts bounced with the gyrations of her body, and her nipples stood up like pylons on the heaving mounds of her chest. Her puffy, flushed labia stretched wide around the pair of fingers she was pushing past them, and the flow of her pussy juice ran down to her wrist before dripping onto the floor. Every time she thrust in, she arched up again, and another spurt of fuckslime was added to the pool. She didn't stop at one cum, either - as soon as she was coming down from that first orgasm, the naked blonde opened her eyes, drew in a deep breath, and came again at the sight of Harry's sweat-dripping, acned face. The show began to repeat itself right in front of him, as Jessica gripped the door for support, and showed off every square inch of her aroused flesh to the flabby nerd.

Even over the sounds of Jessica's screams, the wet, sloppy squishing of her fingers impaling her cunt, and his own heart thudding in his ears, Harry could hear running footsteps heading this way, as one of Jessica's helpers came to investigate the sounds for themselves. He had only enough time for one command before the scene would be revealed to another pair of eyes, and Jessica herself was too busy squirting cuntjuice out of her overstimulated pussy to do anything useful on her own.

What does Harry input next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)