More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by abominable0man abominable0man

Alright, the application works, so what's Harry's REAL first move?

>Jessica will make out with the next guy in line

Harry thought making Jessica scratch her ass was cute, but he wanted to take things a little bit further. Maybe a harmless kiss? Who would find anything strange about that?
He input the next line of code into the app and waited impatiently as Jessica finished posing with her last customer and welcomed another unattractive nerd to join her.
Unlike the previous guy, Jessica kept no distance between them. She put her arms around his waist and pulled him close as they prepped for their picture.

"So big guy, you enjoying the con, so far?" She said, looking into his eyes seductively.

The nerd had no idea how to respond. He looked around nervously, unsure of Jessica and whether this was a cruel joke or not. As Jessica slowly closed the space between them, he hoped she wouldn't notice the boner in his shorts. "This is actually my first con, heh heh." He said. Thankfully he was chewing spearmint gum, so Jessica wouldn't smell his bad breath since she was so close. "But yeah, I'm having fun..."

Jess just smiled at the nerd, she leaned in close, big tits against his Boba Fett t-shirt, and her tight body in contrast with his big gut. Darting forward, she pressed her lips against his, getting a gasp from him and all the other nerds in line. Harry grinned, and felt his chub getting even bigger as he watched the clear skinned model, smush noses with the acne-riddled kid

Jessica and the boy went at it for a few minutes, her hands roaming his body, as his hands feebly groped at her. Cameras clicked and videos were taken as their noisy kisses became wet and sloppy. When Jessica finally pulled away a strand of saliva served as a link to his lip, before snapping and landing on Jessica's chin.

She smiled at the nerd and waved sexily. "Thanks for coming." She giggled, as he walked away with an obvious erection. "Who's next?" She asked chewing gum she didn't have three minutes ago. She blew a bubble nonchalantly, seemingly unaware of what she had just done.

Harry looked at his phone, trying to decide if he was still warming up or ready to humiliate the idol?

Will Harry have Jessica continue to fans or something worse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)