More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nigri nigri

Alright, the application works, so what's Harry's REAL first move?

> At every photo opportunity, Jessica will grope and tease her breasts through her outfit

Harry input the command and pulled back to observe his work in action. He watched as the next fan in line stepped up to Jessica and hand her a small notebook. Smiling, she pulled out a silver sharpie and signed his autograph. He pulled out his phone and aimed it up to take a picture. It took Harry a moment to realize he was holding his breath.

Jessica, smile beaming across her face, stuck her hips out slightly and slapped her hands up on her voluptuous breasts. Squeezing them tight, it would have been impossible to not notice her smile getting a bit larger. Her fingers kneaded at her pendulous flesh, her face grew slightly flush. Harry had heard all the rumors of her boob job (and seen the before pictures), so he knew that the combination of the silicone and her latex suit meant that the stimulation should be minimal at best, so something else must be going on.

The fan, happy with his picture, walked away completely unaware of the display going on beside him. He wouldn't find out until hours later when he reviewed his pictures, and would be kicking himself for the rest of his life.

The rest of the fans, however, knew full well the circumstances: Jessica Nigri had taken her cockteasing to a whole new level, and they were getting in on the ground floor. The wave of fans started pushing forward before Jessica halted them with a cheery, "One at a time, please!"

One by one, they took their photos, each one staring blatantly at her wanton display. A few reached out to touch but were met with harsh glares from Jessica and her assistants. They settled for the photos and moved on, but not too far as to miss anything further happening.

Jessica for the most part seemed to be enjoying herself, but it was clear that the latex was causing too many problems to get the most out of the situation. 'Well,' Harry thought. 'I'll just have to do something about that, won't I?'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)