More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xiao Xiao

Let's Start This Shit!

=======Let the Story Begin=======

"But my lord, the king has just past away, you cannot act so hastily!" Said the man on the left, sweating while trying to catch up.

"We do not have time Sir Jonathan, we have to get rid of this cancerous rat at once!" Said the man on the right while speed-walking. He would have preferred to run if he was not wearing a suit.

The two men were Sir Jonathan, the secretary of the King of Semif, and Prince Harring, the son of the king. Behind them were 4 soldiers, catching up while listening to the conversation.

"My lord, what you are trying to do is completely against the king's will!"

"I am the heir to the throne, so by law I am the king now! That old man was delusional! the so called "Royal Alchemist" is nothing but a waste of money!"

"My Lord! You must not say that! The Alchemist is a powerful man, the king kept him so that he won't use his powers against our kingdom!"

"Gibberish! What power could that waste of air have, he hasn't provided us anything useful from the day he stumbled into our kingdom!"

"You don't understand, my lord! We had to keep everything he did a secret, as it would be too shocking for the world to hear!"

"Oh, is that so? I don't believe one word of your nonsense, we're already here, I will take him down one way or another." Said the prince as the men arrived a door.

"Prince Harring! You must not----"

"Shush, my good man. After I'm finished with him, you will have nothing more to fear than the sky falling upon you and me." With that, the prince opened the door. "Retimir! Come out, you bloody scoundrel!"

A man showed himself after the prince released his threats, he was a middle aged man with pale skin, his bagged eyes were the color of emeralds.

"Well look what the cat dragged in, Prince Harring! Welcome to my humble laboratory, would you be interested in some rose tea?"

Said Retimir shaking a can full of what is presumed rose tea.

"I will drink your rose tea after you are gone for good!"

"What is the meaning of this, my lord?"

"I have had it with your waste of our kingdom's resources, it’s been 5 years now and 1/10 of our gold has already been wasted onto your fruitless experiments, you have done nothing but exist."

“But my lord, I do have results, results I am most proud of.”

“Silence! I have not had any good feelings of you since the day you stood in front of my father, now that he’s gone, I can finally have my way with you.”

"Oh my sweet, sweet ignorant lord."

"Men, arrest that scum for the guilt of treason!"

The four men act quickly upon the lord’s words and surround Retimir.

"If that is what you wish, my lord, I will do exactly that, but please allow me to have some time alone. I want to say goodbye to my beautiful equipment one last time.”

The prince was overflowing with annoyance, but he decided to suppress his words of hatred because of the joy it will bring for Retimir to finally disappear.

“Fine, alright, I will give you till the noon of tomorrow to say good by to your pathetic lab, when the clock strikes 12, my men will come to seize you and send you to your doom.”

“Thank you my lord, I am very grateful of your mercy. When the time comes, I will be ready for the wondrous journey ahead of us."

The prince and all his henchmen retreated the room, leaving Retimir by himself.

What Will Retimir Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)