More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by digifiz digifiz

You find something interesting...

*Cough* I'm a girl...

Oh, em, disregard the last statement. Your name is John Doe. You are a tall, fit woman with brown hair and blue eyes. You live in Metropolis, constantly surrounded by superheroes and heroines. At first it was cool, getting to meet all of your favorite heroes. But now it's just a nuisance. You need a living wage goddammit, and that's pretty difficult when your office gets blown up every other week. If you want to live in Metropolis, you better have some killer insurance. As you stepped outside the front door of your house, you can't help but notice your car, or what's left of it. It seems like Black Adam gave your car some grease lightning, if you catch my drift (your car is burnt to a crisp).

"Great, just great. Exactly what I needed."

You decide walking is the best option. It's about an hour walk to work, but you did wake up early, so you should have plenty of time. With that being said, walking down the streets can be pretty dangerous. Recently, some of Gotham's inmates had been moved to Metropolis. "Better security" they said. When the inevitable happened, Batman wasn't here to stop them and Superman had bigger fish to fry. Sure, some small-time heroes have tried picking up the slack, but there is only so much they can do. Still, can't miss work. You begin your walk to the office.

Who do you meet on your way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)