More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlindNews BlindNews

Who's bag do you take?

*CHARACTER INFORMATION SHEET*

Maria - One of Jane's closest friends. She's 5 foot 3 and Latina. She's curvy and has big boobs and a great ass and set of legs to go with them. She has wavy, long brown hair that flows down the bottom of her shoulder blades.

Sara - Another one of Jane's closest friends. She's 5 foot 6 and white. She has average sized boobs and is pretty slim. She has a small and cute butt. She has short blonde hair that hangs down to her shoulders.

Amy - Good friends with Jane. She's 5 foot 9 and Asian. She has an athletic body and has average sized boobs and a tight ass. She has long black hair that goes to the middle of her shoulder blades, and she also wears glasses.

Justice - Good friends with Jane. She's 5 foot 4 and black. She's thick and has the biggest tits out of all of them and a great ass. She has curly black hair that goes down to her shoulders.

Jane - Your sister. She's a red head with long, wavy hair. She has small boobs and a good ass. (I have no idea if I want to write sex scenes between her and her brother, but I'm leaving a description of her just in case people want me to write some scenes.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)