More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ObviousHUN ObviousHUN

Who was the goo?

*AU* Non-Canon* Gerald a 50 year old homeless Veteran

'Fuck this country.' That was Gerald's first thought when he came 'home'.

Years of service, loyalty, blood and sweat, meant nothing to the country he served.

He got hit by a shrapnel when a mine was set off, his left leg became permanently damaged and became a cripple.

His wife chated on him and left with his 3 year old daughter god knows where.

Without dignity and respect.

He homeless and the government couldn't give a damn about him. He became an alcoholic and nobody gave a damn about him.

That was two years ago.

After year being homeless, there were somefolk who gave away food and clothing for the needy.

A family of three. A mother around the age of 40 and her daughter and younger brother.

They cooked for the for free by their own volition.

Of course there had to be some smart drunkass who tried to slander them, and even tried to attack the scrawny kid.

Too bad for him that Gerald was there and kicked his ass. Marine style.

The kid looked at him at awe, he didn't understand why.

From then on the kid to see him from time to time. The lad was shy and kind of awkward he was usually bringing somekind of food for him or drinks that were not . Gerald didn't understood why the kid wanted to bother him with a wash out like him, but the old guy relented because it's not like he did any harm.

The kid introduced himself as Mihaly. He was generally interested in who Gerald was. He told him how he turned out like he did.

Over the next few weeks Mihaly visited him, and after a few sessions the veteran broke the ice and asked why was he visiting him so often.

Mihaly told him: "Other than my mother and sister, you are basically the only one who stood up for me." he had a bittersweet smile on his face, "I tried but I simply can't shape my body up. People were always picking on me as far as I could remember."

Gerald eyes were wide. A kind kid like him being bullied? Figures people can only pick on who is weaker than them. 'Cause they are bunch of pussies.

"However I can't complain much. Things could be a lot worse. Unlike a lot of people around my age I try to value what I have rather what I don't." He finished.

Well the vet was sure he just swept under the rug his generation. Too many brats can't value what they have. At least he counts his blessings.

Once again a few months later he came but this time Mihaly found him with a Jack Daniels in his hands. Some stupid idiot actually tossed out a bottle of in the garbage.

Gerald was slurring, and enjoying his booze when he arrived.

Mihaly was not approving of this, after all this was the first time he actually saw him with . Even though he was drinking way before the kid showed up.

Gerald told the kid, to just leave him alone.

And the kid asked the one question One question. Which pierced his mind.

"Does drinking so much really makes your life easier?" He asked with concern.

Gerald stopped mid sip. 'Did it really'? He thought hard and hard yet there was no answer. With a sigh he dumped the bottle in a nearby trash.

"No... I don't think so kid." He answered gruffly.

Winter came not long after. Most of the homeless, were given shelter for the cold days. Some were going to freeze.

He would have been among them, if the kid didn't offered their house with her mother permission for the winter.

He accepted, but he wasn't prepared for the warm welcome he got at their humble home.

He was introduced to his mother Lisa and sister Jennifer.

The food was delicious, the soft guest bed was comfortable. They even gave him some of the left-over clothing of Lisa's ex-husband.

Of course even though he was a guest he had no intention of being a freeloader. He helped around the best he could. He tried to return the favour by showing some army self-defense for the kid, but he was weak physically. It was abnormal.

Supposedly not long ago, they did a check up on him at a hospital but the results may not come for a time.

His sister at least, now can now send any potential rapers to the hospital.

Lisa privately confessed to him, that she was not thrilled at first of the prospect of her son hanging out with a homeless person, but she was glad she was wrong.

Over the winter he bonded closely with the mother and the girl. Jennifer told him she is a lawyer and she tries her best to get aid for as many vet's like himself as he could. Gerald helped around with housework as much as he could, and they generally spent a lot of time together doing different kinds of activities.

If anyone seen them together they would have mistaken the ex-marine as their true father.

He wondered if this is how it would have felt if he had a family, likewise the kids wondered if this is what it could have been if their father didn't just fucked off and left their mother pick up the pieces.

Winter was good while it lasted, and while they tried to convice him to stay, the marine couldn't just bring himself to live off of them.

Mihaly, and the others promised to visit him frequently.

This family was something that the Vet would treasure till the end of his days.

How ever they could never visit him again.

A night he was going back to his spot, a truck of chemicals crashed and spilled on him.

He realised he turned into a pink glob stuff.

He did his best to keep his composure. He tried to think what he could do. He knew he could slither, and also quickly realised he can disguise himself as a puddle.

It was hard without a body. He slithered a street away where a mature woman was about to enter her apartment. She wore a blue dress, and he slithered below her.

An idea struck him, could he possess people?

He slithered up her leg and into her defensless vagina.

She was shaking and in a second, he had limbs again. And soon enough he learned everything about her, memories, feelings, and mannerisms.

The answer was yes.

He was smirking but he entered now 'his' apartment, into her room and checked himself out.

He pressed his globes together, "Not bad." He said with his new seductive voice. "This bitch is in goodshape."

"She is very in shape..." Gerald muttered.

He felt wetness between his legs. He decided to screw it and shoved two fingers into it. His first orgasm as a women wasn't bed.

Soon his husband came home. The vet, decided to let these two be his guinea pigs.

For the next several days, he experimented with his goo body. He knew how to completely manipulate a persons mind inside the body. He absorbs the waste of the person he occupies and can split himself depending on his mass. Not to mention sex. Women had it so much better. He reminded himself it ain't 'gay' in a women's body to suck a cock. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as he visioned it.

After everything was done, he left them and decided to visit the people who gave a damn about him.

He thought how he should approach them, tell the that he is this crazy goo...

But first he wanted to know how they are doing.

At night he sneaked in with his slimey body. Everyone was asleep. He first possessed Mihaly, to see how the kid was doing.

He wasn't doing good. He saw how much of a wreck he has been since he 'lost' you. You saw how much he was bullied, and everyone let it. You saw his desire of being loved, and the shamefull feelings he felt for his family members. Despite this the kid was really naive...and dare you say pure. With the shit he has dealt with it was almost impossible not to have such strong bond for his family members.

No one had the right to judge him about this.

He depossessed him and checked on the other two. They didn't fare much better. What surprised him that Jenny had she hots for his brother. His mother also considered it, if it helps his little boy.

The family would commit just for pure love...

Social norms can suck it anyway, they are intelligent enough not to have make babies with each other.

Then he thought about back to the kid. This family who helped him so much, The bonds he made.

How they, wondered if this is what it is to have a father figure. Even if it was for a shortwhile...

'Major Gerald has a new assignment...Help his family...A father's duty.'

He thought about the scrawny kid. 'Kid's like him never find true love. So I have to step up. Going to make sure he has a girlfriend or wife he can depend on.

If I remember correctly, he kinda likes girls who are in shape. Good makes it easier for me to use my army training if or when I need to protect him.'

He slithered away, to put his plan to help them in motion.

How Do you continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)