More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gystex gystex

What's your first move?

* A Note from the Editor *

A Note from the Editor:

SEX is a linear story, in which each thread terminates with only one option. It does not branch like most of the stories on CHYOO, but rather follows a single story arc from beginning to end. There are no choices. What's the fun in that? Well, it's my hope that people will find it entertaining to build off of each other's ideas, writing one long story instead of many smaller ones.

There are certain guidelines to which I wish to keep this story:

1: No male/male sex.
2: No .
3: No anal sex.
4: No .
5: Only light BDSM.
6: Use reasonably good grammar and spelling.
7: Make your threads long enough to be interesting.
8: Keep the focus on sex.
9: Don't worry about birth control or STDs. That's for real life.
10: Keep the plot & settings fairly believeable.

Remember that this is a story without choices. Rather than end with a question like "The redhead or the blonde?" it would probably make more sense to finish with "You take the redhead up to your room..."

The potion which "you" take at the start of the story is not a magic formula or anything like that. It won't make every woman drool for sex. There is still the necessity for seduction, it'll just take a lot less effort and time. Imagine if women were as horny and indescriminate as college-age men, that pretty much covers it. The pheromone inducer is meant only as a plot device - it is not the plot itself. After the first sexual encounter, it really doesn't need to be mentioned again.

Every once in a while, I will throw in a bar like this one:

--------------------------------------------------------------- FRIDAY, 6:00 PM ---------------------------------------------------------------

that mentions the day and time. This is just to keep the story on track, and remind readers & contributors of how much of the allotted seven days have passed. Since the pheromone kicks in on Friday at 6:00 PM, it will wear off by Friday at 6:00 exactly one week later. That's how long the story is.

Enjoy! And I do hope to see many contributors.

  • Gystex

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)