More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aussiesusie aussiesusie

Who do you see looking back at you?

**Updates**

Hello everyone.

In this section I will be keeping you up to date with what is going on with the story, any extended breaks I have planned and anything else that comes to my mind.

28/7/19

Hi horny people. I am away at the snow this week so there will be no updates this week sorry.

Stay happy!

Susie

21/07/19

Well hey guys and girls! My name is Susie and I am long time reader, first time writer from Australia. Welcome to my first every erotic story, to be honest it is the first time I have ever sat down and actually written something down. I am new to this so I do appreciate any feedback you have. However, please make it constructive. Don’t just say “it's shit” and not tell me what I can do to make it better. I also apologise in advance if I use any Australian slang, I don't even realise I am doing it most of the time, but I am sure you are all smart enough to figure it out.

I am a uni student so if you don’t get any updates for a while it is because I am bogged down in real life, boring I know.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy what I have laid out so far. I am doing a lot of ground work to set up the story and main characters. Don’t stress, I have lots of naughty adventures and accidents planned for both of my main characters and things are going to heat up very soon.

I’ll see you around.

Susie

.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)