More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joeschwartz joeschwartz

What do you do?

**Author's note**

Hi all,

Thanks for reading! This is my first time writing something in this genre. I wrote it because it was a story I wanted to see, and although there are plenty of sex-ed stories out there, none of them were quite what I was looking for.

Please add your own chapters! I'd love to see other people's ideas of what might happen in this situation (or what you'd like to happen). I'm even excited to add branches to your chapters, to see where we can go collaboratively.

In terms of moderation, you may notice that my characters are pretty respectful to each other, and that I'm attempting to make the female characters a little bit (teensy bit) deeper than usual. I'm not a big fan of , and I actually think it's hot when everyone is happy about what is going on sexually. So, keep that in mind as you add chapters. I'd love the whole story to match that tone, and that's probably the main reason why I'll accept or reject chapter additions.

That said, I'm pretty excited for you to start adding chapters. It'll be really neat to see where this story evolves.

I want to credit Hyperdreams' "The Massage" for inspiring me to write this story.

https://www.hyperdreams.com/stories/the-massage/

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)