More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Doctor The Doctor

Who are you?

** NOTE FOR POTENTIAL WRITERS**

Hey! Thanks for liking my story enough you want to help!

There are a few things that I try to hold myself to:

# Persons

  • Jake is told in the first person (I did, I went)

  • Jenny is told in the second person (you did, you went)

  • Tom is told in the third person (he did, he went)

I fancy the style, and it is more fun to me.

# Storyline

  • The end goal is to go to a cruise, but any branch that ends on a sensible, pleasurable sex act can be a conclusion in itself, especially if it kind of rules out a cruise. "Tom fucked Mick with the Artifact of Power and they merged together in an explosion of cum, their consciousness mixing in with the artifact. They could have negated the effect, of course, but why would they? As long as humans would exist, they'd live and experience never-ending orgasm, as from now on, every consented sex act would be pleasurable to every human, and every pleasurable act they would share in" is a perfect ending from my point of view.

  • I want to bring a few branches for everybody: cuckold, stag (consented cuckoldry where the cuck retains power), gangbang, exhibition, cumbaths (bukake), phone sex/online orgasm, and anal. Feel free to add sexual fantasies, as long as each playable character retains agency and enjoys his ride.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)