More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gray Gremlin Gray Gremlin

Where to go next?

***New Story***

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd drop an announcement here for people that only follow this story and not myself as an author. A new story, Crossroads, was published on Chyoa yesterday. It's a crossover hub for Honey Hollow, Greenwall, Amethyst Shore, Redwater, and Azure Rocks. What you will find at Crossroads are 2-5 story casts mixing together for short to medium-length stories.

The first crossover story is The Young Sleuths Challenge. It's a competition for teen mystery-solving groups and will feature a team from each of the previously mentioned cities. Think Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew mixed with Scooby-Doo. The groups will partake in several investigations over spring break in a remote valley. The winning team will take home The Spectacled Sleuth Cap trophy among other prizes. And with all spring break trips, you can expect hookups and romance to happen in-between searching for clues, interviewing suspects, and catching the fake (or real) fiends.

So if you're interested in reading about Sean's invitation to the event, his selection of a team, their flirting and flings with each other or characters from other stories, and their success/failure as detectives, then check out Crossroads.

(Note: This isn't in the same continuity as A Winter Holiday at the Cabin.)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)