More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gray Gremlin Gray Gremlin

Where to go next?

***Character List***

The pictures are intended as rough estimations of the characters. I don't base character appearances off of pictures so there are some slight differences (eye color, hair, or bust size). Please read the descriptions for the true characteristics. Characters created by other writers are credited below.

Note: There is a considerable number of characters listed throughout the following pages. However, readers will not need to know a large majority of them for any single story. Many are specific to future stories set in different locations (college, a trip to another town or resort, or set a few years into the future.).

Main Characters

Sean Tarver- 18-years-old. Short, blond hair, blue eyes. Friendly, kind, and caring. An intelligent person who's a good judge of character, he has a blindspot with pretty women. Idealizes the perfect romantic relationship. Lover of mysteries, he reads books constantly. Not an athlete but is in good physical shape. Has a years-long crush on Ramsey after initially crushing on Lana. Dated Beyza, but his fixation on Ramsey led to the relationship falling apart. Since losing their virginity together, he's been noticing the sex appeal of women around him that he never noticed before. His relationship with his father is strained as he has zero interest in continuing their family's legacy in medicine. Best friends with JoJo and Newt. Also, can be good friends with Austin or enemies. Has a beagle named Watson. Altered version of Zack Bishop; created by Duskford.

Whitney Diamond- 18-years-old. Long, straight blonde hair, blue eyes, large breasts, and a firm ass. Queen bee of Honey Hollow High School and captain of the cheerleading squad. A bossy girl with little patience, she comes across to most as conceited and bitchy. Despite her condescending attitude, guys at school think she's nicer than Sienna as she will at least speak to them. Her repeated rejections of Max in a kindly way have helped her reputation. Extremely loyal to her friends. Best friends with Lacey and Ramsey. Has a complicated frenemy relationship with Caterina and heated rivalries with Olena and Sienna. Very close to her father, her relationship with her mother is poor. Inherited her family's high sex drive. Considers high school boys beneath her. Only dates college men with all the relationships lasting for short periods of time. Intelligent and ambitious, Dalton Pierce has high hopes that she will succeed him as CEO of Diamond Corp someday. Although Priscilla's little cheersister, she was Lana's protégé. Consumed with not letting Margo be cheer captain next year. Whitney is exploring all options including pushing her cheersister, Beatrice, for that role. Altered version of Heather Ravers; created by Duskford.

Ramsey Swift- 18-years-old. Long, slightly wavy light auburn hair (turns more of a strawberry blonde in the summer months), blue eyes, medium-to-large breasts, and a phenomenally curvy ass. A very sweet, innocent girl, she's friendly but often preoccupied when dealing with others. A virgin with limited sexual experience as her boyfriend, Micah Taft, moved away recently. Very guarded around cocky and athletic men because of her wayward father. Loves reading and looking for mysteries to investigate. Tends to make a story out of everything as her mind suddenly slips into somewhat of a 'reporter mode' when she's curious. Very close to her mother, who she sees as a role model. Helps out at times at her family's newspaper, The Daily Flyer, and serves as chief editor of the school newspaper, The Buzzy Bee. Best friends with Whitney and Lacey. Good friends with her fellow school reporter, Daisy. Strongly dislikes the gossip site, Nosy Nectar, which has caused her to spend her high school years hoping to expose those behind it. Altered version of Victoria Walker; created by Duskford.

Lacey Stratton- 18-years-old. Long, wavy medium auburn hair, light green eyes, medium-sized breasts, toned ass, and a highly fit body. Member of the cheerleading squad. Friendly, kind, and caring. Has an obsession with matchmaking, always trying to find boyfriends and girlfriends for her friends. Often successful, but her efforts have also led to hilarious and disastrous results. Lacey plans to follow in her mother's footsteps as a grade-school teacher. However, she'd love to make matchmaking her career. The so-called good Stratton girl, she secretly has an exhibitionist streak. Best friends with Whitney and Ramsey. Dating Austin Rusk for a couple of years. Has a rivalry with Bianca Zuccaro due to their families. Found herself stuck as big cheersister to her cousin, Cadence. Altered version of Ashley Woodsen; created by Duskford.

Austin Rusk- 18-years-old. Short, messy blond hair, light brown eyes. An outgoing young man with leadership potential, he's still prone to moments of selfishness. Sometimes his confidence can be seen as or become arrogance. Star quarterback of the Honey Hollow High School football team. Hopes to play football at a good college program. Doesn't have many interests outside of football. Almost resigned to working in the future at his father's auto dealership. Has an antagonistic relationship with his twin sister, Aurora. He's very protective of her around boys, refusing to let any guys date or even flirt with her. Long-time friends with Marcus, Max, and Oscar, yet his self-centered attitude has caused friction with Marcus and Max. Dating Lacey for a couple of years despite all the girls that throw themselves at him. Altered version of Brandon Cole; created by Duskford.

Aurora "Rory" Rusk- 18-years-old. Blonde hair cut in a bob, hazel eyes, medium-sized breasts, and a toned ass. A virgin, she yearns for a relationship, but her father and brother keep boys away and refuse to let her date. Close to her mother, who often works secretly to help her daughter's romantic life. Has an antagonistic relationship with her twin brother, Austin, which isn't helped by her short-fused temper. Quit the volleyball team and joined the cheerleading squad before her senior year to piss off her father. A creative girl, she's a member of the drama club at school and likes LARPing (Live Action Role-Playing). Best friends with Beyza Baris and close to Delilah O'Dell and Dora Delay. Also, friendly with her next-door neighbor, Polly, and with Marcus, who often mediates between the two twins. Rumor has it that she has crushes on numerous boys, including Sean and Tyler, but also likes college-aged guys. She's looking for a man who's not afraid of her brother. Altered version of Madison Cole; created by Duskford.

Newt Denton- 18-years-old. Very short black hair, brown eyes (wears eyeglasses) with dark skin. One of the smartest students at Honey Hollow High School. Considered a geek, but he has no problem with that reputation. Very shy around girls to the point of being frightened by the pretty ones, he's struggled to date as his mother wants. An introvert, his father's when he was five years old still haunts. As his father died a hero, Newt worries continuously that his father would be disappointed in how he's turned out. Best friends with Sean and JoJo since he moved into their neighborhood when he was four. Unlike Sean, he refuses to develop crushes on girls as he feels it's hopeless. Altered version of Gavin Westher; created by Duskford.

Joanne "JoJo" Gibble- 18-years-old. Long, straight dark-brown hair, brown eyes, large breasts, and a curvy ass. An easy-going, laid-back girl, who only shows a take-charge, competitive side during soccer. Body issues over her large breasts growing as an early teen have led her to be shy. A virgin, she's stayed away from dating as she's worried that boys only want her for her breasts. Has a hidden wild side as she loves porn, just waiting to act out what she loves to watch and read. Best friends with Sean and Newt, she and Sean are almost siblings in how they see each other. Also, good friends with Iona and Elvis. Altered version of Chloe McRose; created by Duskford.

Beyza Baris- 18-years old. Long, wavy dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, medium-to-large breasts, and a firm ass. A friendly, passionate girl, she's dealing with the conflicting desires she inherited from her parents. Her father is a conservative, self-controlled man, while her mother is an open-minded woman with a high sex drive. A potential wildcat in bed, she loves and hates Sean for their relationship falling apart. Best friends with Aurora. Family owns a cabin at Frog Lake. Altered version of Lisa Rivera; created by Duskford.

Caterina "Cat" Quill- 18-years old. Long straight brown hair (dyed blonde), blue eyes, medium breasts, and a toned ass. Co-captain of the cheerleading squad, she's the kind of girl that oozes sex. Has a well-earned reputation for loving sex but isn't an easy slut. Never yet met a boy who's worthy of monogamy. Has above-average intelligence but doesn't apply herself. Struggles to connect with her highly intelligent mother, which often leads to clashes. Completely unsure what awaits her after high school, she's going to make the most of her time before graduation. Loves sex and fashion. Best friends with Yumi and Kaitlin, she's frenemies with Whitney and Olena. Despite her grumblings and desire for a mini-me as her cheersister, she selected Harley for that role out of a sense of duty because of their mothers' ties. Altered version of Sharon Miller; created by Duskford.

Olena Olesky- 18-years-old. Long, wavy dirty blonde hair (dyed white), blue eyes, medium-sized breasts, and a toned ass. Intelligent and ambitious. A manipulative, controlling girl, she has few close friends. Many of her classmates think they are good friends with her, but she'd sell them out in a second without a thought. Spoiled by her parents, who own Huguet Laboratories, she wants everything in life, no matter how she attains it. Olena hates the blue-blooded families of Honey Hollow, and she finds it amusing that she became the head of the Bumble Girls. Her only true friend is Veronica Klass, mainly because Olena needs an audience. Often bored, she passes the time by working as an anti-matchmaker. That's if she isn't hatching another of her endless plans to ruin Whitney Diamond. Her efforts occasionally show only minor success, thus driving her to formulate a new plan.

Paige Noble- 18-years-old. Neck-length, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, small-to-medium breasts, and a firm ass. At times a hyperactive girl, she's obsessed with getting perfect grades. One of the smartest students at Honey Hollow High School, she's never satisfied with her performance. Has been known to take over teaching class if a teacher or substitute teacher isn't up to her standards. Her mother died when she was four, leading her father to eventually remarry when she was nine. Doesn't get along with her stepmother, Charm, and even less with her stepsister, Indigo. Sees Fiona Wynwick as her role model and the mother figure in her life. Met Fletcher at an event for single parents when she was five and never managed to shake him. He often is able to manage her high-strung mood swings. Is best friends with Fletch, good friends with Wesley and Rylee. She and Sienna are civil to each other. A virgin, she briefly dated Newt Denton, the only boy at school whose intelligence rivals her own, but his nervousness downed his chances. Altered version of Grace Smith; created by Duskford.

Fletcher "Fletch" Wynwick- 18 years old. Short, black hair, graying at the temples (due to a genetic, family trait of premature graying.), gray eyes, and a slender build. Scion of the wealthy Wynwick family, he was raised by his single mother, rarely sees his scoundrel of a father. At times, arrogant and bossy, he feels pressure to be a leader and a success. Very popular with women, he has his family's high sex drive. Has a close relationship with his mother, but for some reason, works not to be close to his stepsister, Poppy. Loves to needle his uptight cousin, Sienna. Has an antagonistic rivalry with Whitney. Best friends with Paige Noble. Good friends with Wesley March and Billy Clawfoot. Attempted for years to become a solid baseball player like his mom's cousin, Wyatt. However, Fletch lacked the necessary patience and couldn't hit the side of a barn. He gave up on that lone sports endeavor in sophomore year.

Sienna Thirlby- 18 years old. Long, wavy blonde, blue eyes, large breasts, and a toned ass. Rivals Whitney and Ramsey in beauty but is hurt by an arrogant, uptight attitude. Considered the ice queen of the school, she's never met a boy worthy of her yet. The only person she's genuinely nice to is her best friend, Rylee Kittle, who she's also fiercely protective towards. Shee has a strong dislike for the Bumble Girls, even though her family members are historically leading members. Cousin to Fletcher on her mother's side, he loves to needle and tease her. Sienna is petrified of inheriting the Wynwick family trait of premature graying of the hair.

Max Moxey- 18-years-old. Short light brown hair, green eyes, and a tall, lanky figure. A quiet, polite young man, he's close to his family, especially his old sister, Merritt. Often to watch his younger sister as his father travels for work and his mother's job keeps her busy. Plays wide receiver on the football team. He is good friends with Austin and Marcus. Viewed in the past as Austin's sidekick, but he isn't, and Austin's growing self-centered attitude has caused them to drift apart somewhat. Often the one that talks his teammates out of trouble. A major target of Marcus' pranks, in a good-natured way. Has a crush on Whitney but has been rejected by her numerous times. As a result, Lacey's chomping at the bit to play matchmaker for Max with other girls. Grandparents own a cabin at Frog Lake.

Marcus Withrow- 18-years-old. Short black hair, dark brown hairs, dark skin, and an athletic physique. A jokester who everyone seems to love. Claims to be successful at playing the field with women but isn't demeaning toward the opposite sex. He's so quiet about the girls he's been with that even his closest friends aren't sure if he's full of shit or not. The youngest of three children, he gets away with everyone as his mother thinks he's a sweet boy. Gets along with the middle sister, Tiara, but is like oil and water with the oldest sister, Trishelle. Plays tight end on the football team and is well-liked by his teammates. Best friends with Austin, good friends with Max and Oscar. Also close to Aurora, who he often gives advice to about her brother and father. Altered version of Trent Thornton; created by Duskford.

Jared Lockett- 18 years old. Black buzzcut hair, dark brown eyes. Tall, muscular, skin looks naturally tanned. Plays linebacker on his football team and basketball. Very experienced sexually, not interested in a relationship. Loyal friend. Good friends with Sean and JoJo before his family moved away twelve years ago. Close friends with his neighbor Bethany Bickley, in part because of how close Sean and JoJo are. Lives in Rattle Ridge.

Peyton Tarver- 21-years-old. Long, wavy caramel blonde hair, blue eyes, medium-sized breasts, and a toned ass. Has a leggy, model-like figure. A friendly, occasionally uptight young woman who rarely misbehaves. While she likes to tease Sean, she's very protective of him. Has a raspy voice that men find sexy, but she's choosy and has very little sex. Buries her strong sexual desires deep down. Played volleyball in high school. Best friends with Lana and Finley. Good friends with her college housemates Kiki, Zaylie, and Jamie-Lynn. May have recently broken up with her college boyfriend, Trevor. Nicknamed Freckles by Lana. She plays the good girl to Lana's wild child. Focused on becoming a doctor, continuing her family's century-plus legacy. Attends Zurbrugg College. A junior majoring in Biology. Altered version of Taylor Bishop; created by Duskford.

Lana Stratton- 21-years-old. Long, wavy ginger red hair, light green eyes, large breasts, and a curvy ass. Always in high spirits, she seems to go through life, laughing at everything. The wild child of the Stratton sisters, she drives her parents crazy with worry. Bisexual with a high sex drive bordering on nymphomania. Cheerleading captain in high school, she's carried over her love of performing to everyday life, where she sexually teases most people. Best friends with Peyton and Finley, she dated Finn in high school. Close friends with Poppy, and her college housemates Kiki, Zaylie, and Jamie-Lynn. Has a rivalry with Teresa Zuccaro because of their families and that the two girls hated each other. Attends Zurbrugg College. A junior majoring in business, but growing bored with it. Altered version of Hannah Woodsen; created by Duskford.

Finley "Finn" Singer- 21-years-old. Short, sandy brown hair with light brown eyes. Smart and friendly, he can be both outgoing and serious. His teacher mother instilled such a love of reading into him that he wants to either be a writer or a literature professor. Former editor of The Buzzy Bee, he still dabbles in journalism with his college newspaper, the Zurbrugg Gazette. As the firstborn son of his mother's group of friends, he's seen as an extra son to many of them. Best friends with Peyton and Lana, he dated Lana in high school. Close friends for years with Barney and Eoin, along with newer college friend, Auggie. Often serves as the referee between Peyton and Lana, and as a mentor to Sean. His mother may have died in some threads, leading to a more sorrowful version of the character. Attends Zurbrugg College. A junior majoring in English. Altered version of Peter Zander; created by Duskford.

Which characters would you like to find next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)