More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by notgri notgri

What is this price?

(for writers)

read the guidlines for a rundown of themes etc -------->

To keep everything easily navigatable i feel that a scruture is needed at the start here,

(also, while the protaganist is up to you, for the sake of speed I will refer to the protaganist as steve)

The price: I feel these should be split into material, mental and spiritual and be used as a base for each story, and will divide into subcatorgories based on fetish and scenario

Material costs: pretty much what it sounds like, something of material value will be taken from you, ranging from simple money to your home etc. The idea of these are to not really affect the protaganist but can make those around him much less likely to help/aid him if need be (ie all steves money is taken away so his wife and daughter are very angry at him througought his story and may even try to get rid of him for his selfishness)

Spiritual costs: a bit more abstract but still relatively simple to understand, basically changing something to try to break a part of steves spirit, these are, while very rarely targeted at steve directly, costs that are things he does not want to happen, but not necesarily things he wont enjoy :p (for example: Steves loving wife Susan, turns out to be a cheating slut behind steves back, or his mother has a obsession with keeping her son in the "safest place she can think of" ;p, how he finds out and what becomes of it is ofc up to the writer.)

Mental costs: this one unlike the other 2 is a very direct catorgory, this section are for stories where Steve nether regains his memories, a fresh start if you will with no background needed, so if you got a idea but dont wanna build a backstory heres where you go

After these catorgories feel free to go nuts with who the protaganist is and what their situation will be like, i just feel this is a good way of subdividing it.

another thing to consider, while shrunk steves capabilities are up to the writer, heres a list of potential abilities (be sure to list them out after the contract is sealed)

Invincibility, wall climbing, unawareness (as in no one can percieve him even if he is barbie doll sized and he is currently suckling on their breasts (but their bodies may react still))

And finally, have fun, write what yer want as long as it follows the rules, and have fun :)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)