More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CocksleeveDottie CocksleeveDottie

what's the scenario?

(X) Shmi's Legacy

A Long Time Ago, in a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

"Gahghk! Gurlghk!" A brunette slut pushed herself all the way down a Wookie's knotted dick while onlookers cheered.

To protect her son's innocence, Shmi Skywalker pretended the role of a **** on Tatooine, but no regular **** had a home as nice as hers or had the ability to secure the parts for Protocol Droids and Pod Racing. Shmi was Tatooine's beloved Free Use Cumdump. She had fucked anything that walked, crawled, swam, dug, or flew on the Planet that could approach her as tell her to spread her legs.
Please log in to view the image
Every few years, there would be a massive gangbang in the very arena that Anakin "won" his freedom, and whoever had their dock in her when she passed out, for to take her home. From Gardulla the Hutt, to Watto, to Cliegg Lars.

Life on the Moisture Farm was hard for Shmi, she was used to a steady and varied supply of cock and cum. Then the Tusken Raiders took her. While they were a horde of a single race, they were a horde and Shmi being the whore she was, wrapped her legs round them and didn't let go.

Anakin refused to speak of his experience when he followed visions of his mother back to Tatooine, with Senator Amidala surmising he'd been too late to save her.

Funny

Anakin couldn't save someone who was being worshipped as a Goddess of Sex. His hatred of sand fused with the sight of his Mother taking three cocks in her ass at once and getting showered in cum to become an all-consuming hatred of Tatooine.

Shmi never thought she was **** Sensitive, nor did Qui-Gon Jinn, but as the years went by and she only barely showed a fraction of her age... The Sand People truly saw her as their Slutty Patron Goddess.

But now, at a when two Droids with a connection to the Skywalker Family crash on Tatooine, it will be time for Anakin Skywalker's daughter Lucy to live up to Shmi's Legacy.

What Next?
Option 1- Tusken Raiders come for Shmi's Granddaughter Lucy Skywalker when she turns eighteen
Option 2- Lucy Skywalker runs into Tusken Raiders when trying to find her runaway Droid and the Sand People are quick to focus on Shmi's Legacy
Option 3- Some of those who still dream of when they could fuck Shmi learn another Skywalker Slut has just turned up in Mos Eisley (Comment who)
Option X- Open to Suggestions

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)