More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by W65 W65

Where does our story begin?

(Third person) Couples Camp

The bus ride was smooth as it went into the mountains. For their five year (dating) anniversary, Zach and Kimberly were recommended this summer camping experience for couples. Appropriately named "Couple's Camp". A friend couple that the two of them knew went there a while ago after they had problems with their relationship. Now the two of them are very happy together.

Before signing up for it, they checked some of the reviews on the site, and they were pleased to say that the lowest review was a 3.3/5. "Their methods are extremely questionable, but my ex husband and I are thankful for their help. Before, we could barely stand in the same room as each other. Now (while we still got a divorce) we're coordinating our son's baseball games together and joining the grown-ups without issue."

Going off that good track record, Zack and Kimberly decided to make reservations and go live out in vacation cabins for the next two weeks. They did promote tent sleeping "adventures", but most of the campers slept in something closer to dorm rooms in buildings around the camp ground. Once they reached it, Zach and Kimberly stepped out and stretched their legs.

"So, ready for this couples adventure thing?" Kimberly asked, grabbing her bag from the bus. Kimberly, aged 27, was a fairly tall woman, standing at about 5'7". Her brown hair ran down to her shoulders, and she had a somewhat curvaceous figure, mostly in her breasts.

"I guess." Zach said, grabbing his own bag. "Not sure how good this whole thing is going to be, though." He said. Zack, aged 28, was kind of thin for his height, standing about 6' even. He had dark, almost brick red hair that wasn't even two inches long, and (while not underweight) he had next to no muscle or fat.

"Try to keep an open mind? Justin and Hannah seemed really adamant about us coming here." Kimberly asked. Zach gave a grin and gave her a peck on the forehead.

"Alright." He told her. Picking up their bags, he two of them walked over to the main building and got in line for the check in. For some reason, they wouldn't let any new arrivals see the rest of the campground before checking in, but they didn't think too much about it. Once they got to the front of the line, the person behind the desk gave them a smile.

"Hi! Checking in?" She asked.

"Yep. Zach Thatcher?" Zach introduced himself.

"Alright. So, what kind of couple's experience were you hoping to have?" She asked.

What kind of couple's course are they taking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)