More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gluehip Gluehip

Where does our story begin?

(Third Person) Robbie, 22 years Old

Robbie couldn’t help but start to fall asleep. He was going Tom spring break in just a few weeks and English class was more boring than ever.

“Robert!” Professor Deb called out, shocking Robbie out of his nap. “If you’re not going to stay awake, maybe you could at least pretend my class is interesting?” She scolded.

“Sorry Professor.” Robbie replied as he sat up. “I’m good. I swear.”

“Just go stretch your legs or something to wake yourself up. But come right back.” Ms. Deb suggested before turning back to the board.

“Yes ma’am!” Robbie said, eager to have an excuse to do anything else. With all eyes on him, Robbie got up and walked out of the classroom and into the hall. Once there, he felt energy returning to him just from the change in environment. He began walking down the hall with no destination in mind.

A few minutes passed and Robbie was now on the other side of the building, enjoying the small sense of freedom. He then noticed something in the lost and found bin that piqued his interest.

It was what appeared to be a small wand, but it looked exactly like the wand he imagined when he created a character for his D&D game. It was a simple wooden stick with an elegant carving on the handle.

Robbie picked it up and immediately began to feel excited for some reason, he felt as if the wand understood him and his wishes. So Robbie put the wand in his sweater pocket and continued down the hall.

As he continues down, he sees...

Who does Robbie see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)