More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gluehip Gluehip

Where does our story begin?

(Third Person) Chelsea and Amanda, both 20 years old

“You bitch! You know I’ve been after him this whole time!” Chelsea yelled.

“Bull shit!” Amanda retorted, “you just want him because you can’t have him!”

Amanda and Chelsea were both sophomores in college, living on the same floor in the dorms. All the other girls on the floor would ignore whatever these two said to each other, seeing as how they’ve been at each other’s throats almost 2 years now.

Currently, the guy Chelsea has been watching from a distance, Xander, asked Amanda to get coffee with him some time. So obviously, Amanda had to rub that in Chelsea’s face.

“I’ve had a crush on Xander for a year now, and you knew that! You just said yes because it’d piss me off!” Chelsea continued.

“So what?” Amanda asked as she put her hands on her somewhat wide hips. “At least Xander will have a good time soon.”

“A good time? With you?” Chelsea teased as she began to actually laugh.

Amanda felt her blood boil at the sound of that annoying laugh. “You know what? Yeah, I think I WILL take him from you now!” She exclaimed as she stormed off.

“Don’t you dare!” Chelsea yelled at her, “or I’ll make you regret it!”

Amanda didn’t even dignify the threat with a response as Chelsea stormed off in the other direction.

“Just you wait.” Both girls said to themselves as they walked off.

Who’s story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)