More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spindizzy Spindizzy

Try it or forget about it?

(Suggested characters)

Jason Morse (22) A little under six foot tall with a slim build and brown hair. Jason is a hardworking but unexceptional student. He is sociable and well-liked among his peers. He is not especially good looking but knows how to handle himself around girls and has never struggled to find a willing partner when he needs one.

Mrs. Claire Morse (39) Approaching forty and suddenly single Claire feels cast adrift. She is struggling to redefine herself having been entirely focused on her role as a wife and a mother for practically her whole adult life. She has her son's brown hair although her's is considerably longer than his, past her shoulders when it's not tied back. She works hard to maintain her figure and takes great care of her appearance with a strong preference for traditional feminine styles, she's rarely seen without makeup and doesn't even own a pair of pants.

Melinda Morse (20) The middle child of three Mel takes more after her father inheriting his fair hair and blue eyes. In every other respect, she is her mother's daughter. A real girlie girl, sweet and fun loving, if a little too focused on appearances. She has a job working in a local beauty salon.

Susanne Morse (18) A late bloomer and something of a tomboy Suzi inherented the same blonde hair as her sister but she keeps it short and is currently dying it blue, much to her mother's annoyance. She can be abrasive at times, masking her insecurities with attitude.

Mrs Louisa Kelly (30) Her marriage to a much older man is more a matter of mutual convenience than genuine love. She gets a nice house and all the designer clothes she could want and he gets a hot redhead to showoff at the country club. What she hadn't counted on was how lonely and frustrated she would be trapped in a comfortable suburban prison.

Antoni Polanski (25) A self employed gardener and general handyman Antoni has the kind of muscular body and deep tan you only get from working hard outdoors everyday. He loves his work, the satisfaction of fixing things that are broken, nurturing and shaping green and living spaces. And if the lonely housewives he meets want a little extra service? Well, he's happy to oblige.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)