More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gotred7 Gotred7

How will she get stripped?

(Post-Time Skip) Celebrating after Wano

It was a beautiful evening in Wano. The sun had set, but the sky was still filled with a warm orange light. People were gathered in the streets and plazas; a celebration was underway. Music and laughter filled the air as people danced and cheered in celebration. Kaido and the Beast Pirates were finally beaten.

Nami and Nico Robin had been walking around the festival grounds, admiring the decorations and sights. Both Ladies wearing Komonos. They had been in Wano for only a short while, but already they had grown used to the warmth and cheerfulness of the people.

“This is so much fun!” Nami exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

Nico Robin smiled, looking around. “It certainly is.”

Suddenly Nami noticed a beautiful Lady that was dancing around in some really tight Dress and how many men were cheering around her and throwing money at her. She was making so much money in this crowded festival that Nami was slowly getting jealous. She has never seen somebody to gather so many people and earning so much money by just dancing around in a sexy way. Then suddenly Nami had an idea.

“Let’s make a bet!” Nami proposed. “If I win, you have to do something for me.”

“What is it?” Nico Robin asked, curiosity sparking in her eyes.

Nami looks at her with a mischievous smile on her face.

“I love our little Bets Nami but shouldn’t we let the People here celebrate the the new gained freedom in peace ” Nico Robin exclaimed.

“Come on, Robin! Don’t tell me you’re afraid to take a bet!” Nami teased.

Nico Robin hesitated for a moment, but then she nodded. “Alright. What’s the bet?”

“If I win, you have to do everything i say for the rest of the day.

Nico Robin gulped. The Bets they did were always about Money and never about dares.

“Alright. What do I get if I win?”

“Anything you want,” Nami replied, grinning.

Nico Robin smiled. “Alright, it’s a deal.”

They shook hands, sealing the bet.

Nami and Nico Robin walked over to a nearby booth, where there were several games and activities. Nami then chooses a Card Game. She was prepared and ready to cheat against Robin to ensure her Win. Robin didnt notice anything at all. As they began to play, Nami put her cheating skills to use. She was able to get the cards she needed while ensuring Robin didn't get any good ones. It was a close game, but in the end, Nami won.

"Yes!" Nami celebrates and adds smirking “It looks like you owe me one,”.

“Fine,” Nico Robin said. “So iam your now for the rest of the day. I hoped you had your fun. Lets continue to enjoy the festival”

"No Robin. Now as your Master, I…I want you to strip away your Komono!" Nami says suddenly.

Nico Robin's eyes widened in surprise. She had expected Nami to ask for something simple like buying her a snack or drink, but this was something else entirely. She looked around nervously, aware that they were still in a public space, but also not wanting to break the terms of their bet. Nico Robin looked at Nami, surprised. "What? Here, in front of everyone?" she asked, her voice slightly trembling.

Nami nodded, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "Don't worry, Robin. It's just a part of the bet and you can use this to hide your Face" she says, trying to reassure her friend and gives Robin a Kitsune Mask.

Nico Robin hesitated for a moment, but then she sighed. "Alright," she said, starting to put the Mask at her Face and to unfasten her Komono.

As she peeled away the layers of fabric, the crowd around them grew silent, watching with interest. Nico Robin had always been known for her beauty, but as she stood there slowly undressing her Komono, people, realized how truly stunning she is. As Nico Robin finally removed her Komono, revealing her curvy body in some nice white undies and a black camisole undershirt with a nice cleavage. Nico Robin looked at Nami, her eyes filled with something akin to fear and excitement. Thankfully her Face was now hidden behind the Mask. "What do you want me to do now?" she asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)