More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wolfo Wolfo

Who will we follow

(Me as I explain some things)

Hello there, it's me, the random guy who is writing this story. I have a few things to say regarding the story. No sex in this "chapter", just boring ol me explaining stuff.

First, as stated before, this concept of a sex lottery was not created by me, I did not think of this idea. This ideas is from a Literotica writer named Roseyfingers who I'd recommend. I read the story about the sex lottery and thought: "this is very good. I just wish it was expanded appon." Then i thought, "what if this was on chyoa as a multi result story..."....

Then I came

So yah, technically I'm "stealing" this story premise. Put me in jail if you want but I just really liked the idea and wanted to do something with it. Call me a thief if you want, but some might consider it sampling or technically this is all a au fanfiction idk.

Second: I'm not a skilled writer...at all. All I ever written were essays when I was in school, a few crappy and cringey fanfictions, RPs, and half a song... So yeah expect that kind of quality from me. I'll do my best and will always try to improve as a writer though. I'd appreciate if some of you could give me a few writing tips and critiques. I will edit older chapters frequently if I have to. Also, most the chapters are written in about two hours with minimal proof reading so yeah...more assured quality...

Finally, if you are a writer, feel free to add your own chapters to this. You can have it take place in any time period or world (ex. Have it starring furries or futas), and you can add some new risks or rules to the lottery if you want. I'll be accepting most of the chapters that are writing.

Thank you for reading this if you did and if you didn't read this...well then I can insult you and you can't do anything about it. Frick you

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)