More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IgnusObscuro IgnusObscuro

His Shuttle Docks

(Game rules)

So, I'm making this up as I go along, adding new stats throughout the story I'll describe them as I go along, so if you get confused, return here and see if I've updated it. Feel free to comment as well if something confuses you.

Influence

First I'll point out influence. If you're familiar with KOTOR 2 or TOR, you'll recognize the term. It works differently here. As you make choices important characters in your presence approve of, you'll gain influence, and vice versa. Now here's where it gets a little tricky, when you push someone to do something they aren't comfortable with, it lowers influence. If you don't have enough influence with them to push them to do that, the story arc won't be available.

Lust

The lust meter is essentially how turned on you are, how much sexual energy you have, libido, whatever you want to think of it as. For each sex action, this meter will decrease. You can raise it by, well, being turned on. Sex actions may also require a certain stat to be raised to a high enough level, as will many of the story paths. Be sure to note that some non-sexual paths require you to be at less than 100% lust. At that point, you can no longer help yourself and must choose the sexual path which, as a sith, often includes taking advantage of people. If you're going light side, you'll need to make sure to keep this meter down as best as you can.

Health

I shouldn't have to explain this right? Don't let it reach 0%

Drunkenness

When you drink, you get drunk. Active actions such as Fighting and Sex will lower this, as will resting for a time. Drunk people are easier to convince, and don't aim as well. Good for seducing, or manipulating, bad before a fight. Speaking of Fights,

Weapons

Early on in the story, you have the choice between a Vibroblade and a Blaster. Along with that choice, your Strength and dexterity, respectively, increase. Later on you'll have both. Fighting with either one increases their respective stats by one for each enemy defeated. Keep in mind that later on certain choices will require high strength, others require high dexterity.

Credits

Galactic Republic Standard. The conversion would roughly be 1 credit to the american $1.10, so it's slightly stronger than our currency. It doesn't show at the beginning, but you start out with 50,000 credits. Keep in mind that as a future Sith, bribery may serve you well.

Stats

I try to make the names as self explanatory as possible, if you don't know what it means just comment and I'll update it.

All of these will never go down, only up.

The ones I'll describe right out are Indignation and Retaliation. The 'cost' for story line options will consist of both a minimum Indignation and a Maximum Retaliation. In other words, you have to be very upset, and not have had enough yet to do certain story paths. Sometimes, you can go overboard. This essentially makes you feel guilty, not good for a Sith, you won't be able to progress to the Dark Side very well.

Light Side VS Dark Side

As both sides of the are within us, any light side action will add 1% to the Light Side and take 1% away from the Dark Side. Neither can fall below 0%, or progress over 100%. Staying in the middle ground will keep you grounded near 0 I'm tentatively planning on having roughly 5 endings. 100% light, >50% light, <50% light and <50% Dark, >50% Dark, and 100% Dark.

Any questions? Please Comment

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)