More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BelleHades BelleHades

So, does Gene accept Nucleina's offer?

(For authors: Some restrictions.)

Heya; here are a few things that I don't want anywhere in any branch, and I set my story to require approval for chapters submitted by 2nd/3rd parties, so if your chapter contains any of the following, it will most likely be rejected. I may update this now and then.

  • , , and/or . No exceptions. Several folks I know IRL have been victims, so as such I have zero attraction or kink to it, and I'd rather not have to deal with that here. Sowwy.

  • Deaths of characters I introduce in my main branches, unless otherwise noted. So if you start your own branch anywhere, King Gene and his family and friends must never be killed, even though this story uses huuuuuuuge timescales. Exception: If you introduce your own characters in your chapters, you can safely kill them off. Similarly, if I get a burst of creativity and come up with all new characters in my own additions to your branches, they may safely be killed off too.

  • Similarly, job loss of the characters I introduce in my main branches, again unless otherwise noted. These restrictions have the same scope as the above restrictions. Same for the exception, it has the same scope as the above exception.

  • Present tense of a character's time growing up. No exceptions. You know what website we're on. Example: Once any of my characters give birth, I am immediately fast forwarding to the offspring's 18th. Past tense mentioned in passing like you've seen in other stories is probably okay. YMMV.

On the flip side, if you are unsure as to what can be permitted, here ya go.

  • Anything I use in my main branches, such as , gentle femdom, etc. Preferrably mutually enthusiastic/enjoyable.

  • Mutually consentual, preferably mutually enthusiastic/enjoyable, BDSM

  • LGBT relations, including those involving my characters.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)