More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Red pill or blue pill? What pill do you take?

(Female version)

You name is Laura Stewart as you work a tiring 9-5 job at Wal Mart that goes now whereas she worked in isle four. While working packing the shelves, a woman from Fed ex came to you and said, "Laura Stewart," as you told her, "Yep that's me." She then gave you a clip board for you to sign your name on it, the after signing you signature, she took the package that the lady gave her. She then handed her back the clip board, as the young lady told her, "Have a nice day," as she left the isle. You then opened up the package, as a phone slipped out of it ringing. Laura then answered it.

"Hello" she answers,

"Hello Tess, do you know who this is?"

"Niobie," said Laura, here a lady over the phone.

"Sorry I called you on such notice but unfortunitley we have ran out of time, there are coming for you and I don't now what they are going to do?," said Niobe on the phone with Luara.

"Who's coming for me?," said Luara, "look at the front of the store, and see for yourself," said Niobe, as Laura said to her, "what right now?," as Niobe replied, "yes now, do it slowly, to the front of the store." Then as Luara looked to the front, the store at Wal Mart she looked, "she saw both agent Johnson, Thompson and Jackson, as a woman pointed at Laura, as Luara turned saw the agents looking aat her. "Oh shit!!," shouted out Laura as she Niobie said, "oh yes." Then after Laura saw the agents out there, on the phone with Niobie, she said, "what on earth do the want from me?," as Niobie said to her, "don't know, but if don't want to find out, I suggest you follow my, intructions," as Luara said, "ok," as she listened to Niobie's intructions. "Go to the end of isle 4 you're in, it is empty, hid there," said Niobe, as Laura said, "but what if....?," as she was cut off by Niobe as Niobe said, "go!....now!," as Laura head to the end of the isle to a display and hid there as ordered by Niobe as both agents Johnson and Jackson came to the isle just to see her not standing there. "Wait here for just a second," said Niobe, as she nodded yes and waited in the isle as the agents left there. Then as Luara waited in that Isle the agent left that isle. She then waited on another intruction from Niobe. "Ok Sya when I tell you to go, I want you to go to the ladies bathtoom at the for end of that Wal mart," said Niobe over the phone as she said, "go now," as Laura left the isle and successfully made it to the ladies rest room.

Then as she came to the bathroom, she heard another command as Laura had to evade the agents who are looking for her.

What is the next command?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)