More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nero24 Nero24

What do you see?

(Character List and Images *SPOILERS*)

Carmen

A young woman you saved from bandits. Her group took care of her but with all of them dead and gone, she's in need of growing her survival skills. Fortunately, you're teaching her day by day.
Carmen is as old now as you were when the apocalypse started. You have to wonder what it would have been like to grow up in this hell. She's definitely tougher than she looks. Her prettiness is not lost on you, either, and you try to avoid thoughts of how much she reminds you of Tasha.


Tasha

Your girlfriend from your days as a student. Sweet, caring and beautiful. When the Mists rolled in, you tried to look for her after they took your family - but her house was ablaze and cavemen were tearing apart her family on the street.
No matter how much you try, Tasha won't leave your memory. This helps at night - she's often the only good thing to dream about in this hell.


Michin

"Michin" wasn't her real name. It's the Korean word for "Crazy" and it's one she's earned well. When you joined Santiago's gang, Michin took you under her wing and taught you proper combat - not least of all how to properly wield a blade; a skill that's saved you a thousand times.
The lessons soon turned into something else, and she would climb into your tent every night. Michin's given you a bunch of scars, and only half of them were from training. It took you a while to realize the Stockholm-Syndrome mess she was putting you in, and eventually you broke free. Tasha's in your good dreams. Michin's in the bad ones.


Santiago

Thief. Murderer. Bastard. And the closest thing you've ever had to a father.
He found you a starved, rabid mess in the wilds a few months into the apocalypse, and took you into his gang. In that time he taught you everything you know about survival, and each member of that gang became your family. But over the years, with every theft, and ravaging of the poorer groups you came across, your conscience overcame your gratitude for the man.
You broke away from the gang; messily, slashing Santiago's face and scarring him. To this day you regret not making sure he was dead - because if he's still alive, he's never going to stop coming after you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)