More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ntaylor ntaylor

Can you help me rehearse my dialogue?

(Both) Sorry, I need to answer the survey

- Let me see, they asked me to answer this survey before I leave ...

" For decades you’ve heard or read that watching porn has this or that effect on us as individuals or as a society. The term masturbation is used when discussing “porn watching habits.” Watching Porn has become a euphemism for masturbation, and that’s inaccurate.We are not passive observers, but active participants in the process of a healthy lifelong relationship with our genitals through visual stimulation. Moral and intellectual prejudice regarding masturbation has been the position for millennia, do you think it's important to speak openly about it without shame ?"

- Yes, first question, done. Let's go for the next one.

"Masturbating isn’t something shameful in itself, yet over and over again the underlying message is that if only these people had real character, they’d be doing something “productive. _Do think that every orgasm takes you one step away from being a better citizen ?"

- No way. No. Next one.

" For some masturbation is a physical need for others is an approach to become mindfully aware of the body. How often we need it is an individual concern, but enjoying masturbation several times per week, or per day, only means you’re able to celebrate your libido more. You are not stealing something from yourself or anyone else. Masturbation can be a reward, a pause away from the tensions and complications of our lives. Taking some Me Time isn’t selfish, it’s practical and necessary. How many times do you masturbate in a week ? "

- In a week ... well, seven ... Yes, seven. Next one.

" For some people masturbation addiction is a problem. Does “watching porn” cause problems in relations ? Yes, for some people. Should all “porn watching” be painted with such a broad brush? Absolutely not. Have you ever watched porn with someone and it helped to deepen your relationship ? (friends included)"

- Well, yes, not going to lie, when I was younger every Friday** after school we always had the same routine. Group homework, and after our weekly erotic movie session. It wasn't labeled porn but we watched a lot of **explicit sex scenes. So YES, watching it helped us to make a pause and improve our connection. Yes.

_" There's a lot of bad science articles correlating masturbation to health effects. Some examples are masturbation (8 to 10 times in week) for six month then this will make harmful effects on your bones, a person’s face cheeks will start to shrink become ugly and asymmetric. What feeds this ignorance is a prejudice towards the people who enjoy freedom of sexual expression. Being pro-masturbation doesn’t mean being pro-exploitation of whatever people get up to in their life. It means accepting and embracing our sexual nature and building a role where masturbation make our lives more fulfilling. _This is a mirror of ignorance. Do you think it's important to make proper studies about masturbation ?"

- Yes, if we let this bad science breed it would become like a cult and a witch hunt. So, YES.

" The issue of representation in commercial pornography is an important subject to address, and there’s no question that it’s a difficult terrain to move through between people who jack off using imagery for stimulation. But people have a right to their sexual desires too. Commercial erotica must be geared towards the appetites of people and there’s nothing in that which is inherently shameful if everyone is an adult willing participant. We must be grateful to see people exposing the body for pleasure. It’s not exploitative, it’s a back and forth form of arousal, pleasure, and orgasm. Do you think that all types of bodies should have representation in pornography ?"

- Yes, to tired to see perfect porn, looks more like a casting call for top models ... And the average people on the street are so far away from that. Yes.

" Porn is also accepting the voyeur/exhibitionist dynamic. The moral qualms need to revolve around acceptance of expression and desire , not in exploitation of the performers. Masturbation is not a that will drag your life down and leave you friendless and addicted to a sad, and disgusting -like experience. It’s time we talk directly about masturbation as masturbation, the way images are incorporated into our masturbatory expression with a sense of playful exploration of what we find sexually appealing. Do you think that people need to be called out to stop the euphemisms and speak directly about the subject before we can take the discussion seriously ?"

- Yes ... this words are so true.

_"The term Porn itself is misleading. There are thousands of kinds of art with an erotic sexual imagery circulating today online under the umbrella of Pornography, twisting the term to fit an agenda. A group of people sharing pictures and videos of themselves are pornographers? If you are the reason someone masturbates pornography? If have a friend is masturbating to a picture sent be you “watching pornography?” If I am masturbating watching you masturbating, does that make it pornography? There seem to be a lot to discuss the realm of porn-related masturbation with intelligence and rationality. This is a serious, scholarly subject and it requires that we address it with maturity and openly without prejudice. Most of the bad science articles seem to deny that those who masturbate have any dignity or that masturbation itself has any fundamentally positive place in our lives. Let’s start challenging these discussions to reflect the reality of the subject. Adult humans need masturbation, you need masturbation. How we express that is what’s important, not WHETHER we express it. It’s often the shame and prejudice attached that lead to problems that wouldn’t be there in the first place. To get to any healthy discussions on the subject, we’ve got to start speaking about it truthfully. _We need all adult body types, from skinny to plump, from shaven to hairy. We need all genders with all ages, we need the voyer and exibithionist. We need those that use a mask to hide their face and the ones that do not hide nothing .... We need you also."

" Are you willing to join the circle ?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)