More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zig322 zig322

What happens when Miranda gets home?

(Alternate Story) A Mother's Worst Halloween

Author's Note: This is a completely different storyline that I decided to start that's separate from the main story. Let's have some fun with this.

It was 5:00 PM on October 31st, Halloween. Miranda was preparing to go to her company's Halloween party, her kids spending the spooky holiday with her ex-husband, trick or treating and all that. While she was ready to have a nice night at home, just two days ago her boss announced the previously mentioned party, but also proclaimed a little 'twist'. Like with Christmas parties having a 'secret Santa', they were having a 'secret Samhain' (whoever that is), but instead of getting gifts, everyone would get to choose someone else's costume.

When she was given her costume, Miranda was already feeling embarrassed after looking at it. It was probably the sluttiest thing she's ever seen, and as someone who wore slutty clothing in her teen years, that's saying something.

"I guess that's the price you pay for being the most gorgeous woman in the office." Miranda breathed a sigh, she didn't want to wear this, but the boss declared that if an employee doesn't wear their given costume, their pay will be cut. So with , she put the embarrassing outfit on, and stood in front of the full body mirror in her room, and it's more humiliating than she feared.

What is Miranda's costume?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)