More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asusenergy90 Asusenergy90

Amber's text back to Melissa

'You need to move out. Seriously.'

Amber replied quite quickly. 'You need to move out. Seriously.' Melissa read the text knowing Amber was right. Melissa stared at her iphone screen for a few second knowing it's true and letting the reality sink in as the dots of Amber busy typing a new messages appeared. Amber began to send a series of texts.

Amber: Like you have no fun ever. You're stuck with boring kind greg all day and that waitress job sucks.

Amber: You told me that sex with greg is horrible too. you need to dump that fucking loser

Amber: You can come crash at my place. we need to party together anyway. Its been weeks since ive seen you

Melissa sighed again. Amber was right. Melissa's sex life sucked, her job sucked, and her life was so boring.

Amber: At least get out there and party or something. Fuck sitting around that shitty apartment all day'

Amber: At least go to that bar tipsy stools down the road and make yourself forget. I know they don't card there.' Amber sent as one final text.

Melissa was dying to get out and party. She wanted her life to change and get wild and return to being the popular girl she once was. Melissa pulled up google on her phone and began to tap away to spell out 'Tipsy Stools hours' to see if the bar was open yet, but mistyped and autocorrect filled in tinder. The search took her straight to the download button for the app and Melissa laughed.

"Tinder? haha Greg would kill me." Melissa said out loud to herself and she decided within a split second. 'Fuck it. He'll never know. It's not like I'm cheating anyway, just want to see what the app is all about.' Melissa told herself. The app downloaded seconds later opening up the screen for Melissa to input her profile.

"Melissa, 18: please select an image for upload"

Melissa browsed through her photos on the her phone really quickly and picked out a few to upload. Now it's time for Melissa's profile description.

Melissa sat wondering what to enter for her description.

Melissa's tinder description

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)