More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Before we get into the action: Who ARE you?

'Shadow Luna'

You were a fairly average individual, you were a stay at home dad, taking care of your eight year old daughter River, seven year old son Alex, and six year old daughter Easter, their mother having died of complications from the last pregnancy which the doctors had advised her not to try carrying to term, but she refused to listen: saying that pregnancy was the will of the goddess and if she died so be it.

You lived on a government disability pension from having lost most of your left leg to a splash of 'Gray Goo' while inserting the transponder packets that started the city solidifying, one of the hundreds who volunteered for the incredibly dangerous work but one of only a handful actually injured thanks to safety gear provided by the aliens, of which unfortunately there was not enough to go around, not to completely contain the spill in time, which was how you got a field amputation above the knee.

You had a 'C-Leg' and the personal thanks of then president George W. Bush, along with several commendations from the Governor of Nebraska 'Mike Johanns' including the 'Nebraska Legion of Merit', and lifetime medical care from the V.A., the transponder drops having been declared a military operation in defense of the united states by the President just before the choppers launched, but it was cold comfort for being permanently disabled, having been a personal trainer before signing up with the national guard two years earlier.


That is until you met your wife. You never quite understood it, but your wife got off on you having only one leg. You met her at the VA, where she was apparently cruising for boyfriends, having broken up with the previous amputee that she hooked up with, and you hit it off, hugely. She was into most of what you were into, neither of you drank, neither of you smoked, you liked the same music, food, movies, were both feminists, dyed in the wool democrats, and pagans. You had your first date that night, and had sex that night too, and by three months later were planing a wedding! 'Whirlwind Romance' is the term, and was it ever! The Symoon of lust and love didn't stop blowing gale until 2007 with the Birth of River Rain Rothberger, your first child, and even then it didn't blow out, just got pent up behind mountains of day to day concerns, and every so often it would find a way through the passes and you would be all over each other like rabbits in heat for a week or more.

And that, ultimately, was your wife's undoing.

For her sex was a sacred thing, a blessing from and to the gods, it was done bareback or not at all, and abortion more of a blasphemy than if she had been Catholic. You pleaded with her to not try to carry little Easter Tam Rothberger to term, something you never intend to admit to anyone, lest your youngest daughter hear, but she flatly refused and made you sleep on the couch for a month. The result were exactly what you expected, with the exception of the fact that Easter lived, and you put your wife into Gaia's long embrace, raising your children with the help of their grand parents, who moved to Millennium to be available for the kids.


So things went for the next six years, your children growing up with a mix of Presbyterian, Quaker, and Pagan faiths, until last weekend, when you went camping in Lewis and Clark state park in celebration of Lammas. That night as you were stargazing another spacecraft, MUCH smaller than the one that created 'Millennium', came crashing out of the sky not 50 feet from your tents! You got your C-Leg on while the children ran to the craft, struggling to get the pilot out before ALL the radioactive coolant leaked out of his damaged micro Mater/Anti-Mater reactor and the thing went off like a live grenade! They managed it, barely, and the four of them got into cover behind some trees just as the ship detonated, whereupon you, gimping in the rear, and not quite safe behind the treeline, were struck in the head by a flying chunk of shrapnel and knocked .


You woke in an army medical isolation pod somewhere else on the campground, and strapped down to a bed. As they realized you were awake they started asking a barrage of weird questions: "Who are you?", "Do you remember what happened?", "Were You a Passenger in the craft?", "How many Children were with you on the ship?", "What is your star system of origin?" and so on. You finally barked your name, rank, and serial number at them, and they stopped in shock.

"Alexander Victor Johanas Junior: Retired Corporal, Nebraska National Guard: 555-61-2015!" You bellowed, pissed to the brim that they couldn't even recognize another human being, and one of the nurses said: "I think someone needs to get the corporal a mirror." in a very small voice.


When the mirror came you received the shock of your life: what you had THOUGHT was phantom pain from your missing leg was in point of fact not 'phantom' at all: your left leg had GROWN BACK! However it was not as it once was, and neither was the REST of you! For one thing, you had tits, and a nice perky C-Cup pair too, for another your cock, a very respectable eight inch shaft when erect, was now joined by a fully functional vagina, already getting wet from looking at your own boobs, and your skin was all over shades of BLUE and INDIGO! The fact that you now had black instead of brown hair hardly even registered, and even less that your formerly hazel eyes were now bright green.

Well SHIT... Wait, did they say something about "How many 'Children'"?!?!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)