More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

What Door Does She Choose?

#3

"Uh....number 3," she says.

"Okay. Let's check it out, slut."

Stallion walks down the hall to the right and the woman is to follow him. She can feel two sets of eyes on her body as she does so, turning her face bright red. Everything about the experience bothers her, which is surely not an accident.

After a long couple of minutes, they all reach the door with a gold #3 on it.

"I should probably set this up for you. I kidnapped a pair of twin Japanese sisters- Mika and Mya- a month ago. I have a pair of brothers who each want their own and the ability to switch them out as they please. Naturally, they fit the bill."

"The problem," he continues, "is that they both have very tight pussies. They have not let us fuck them yet, despite all our best efforts. Our new plan is to make it clear to them that we can be nice to their pussies or mean to them. The choice is up to them. Heh. You'll see."

He slowly opens the door and the woman is quite shocked by the sight.

On two opposite sides of the room, a pair of matching Asian women on beds. Their hands are tied tightly behind their backs and another bit of rope is tied around their chests, both above and below their breasts. This gives them the effect of a push-up bra, making their high-Bs looks more like a C-Cup.

Their legs are bound up in a unique way as well. Their calves and hips are pulled together tightly and connected via more rope. While laying on their backs, these ropes cause their legs to spread wide and open to anyone.

This is clearly the point.

There are two men in the room- one of average height and with orange hair & an ebony man with a large build. The latter is completely clean-shaven, save for his thick eye brows. Both are dressed in white wife-beaters and jean shorts.

They are also both dealing with the girls on their own...for the moment. She notices that both have floggers in their right hands.

"Now, you girls know how this works," the white guy says, "We can be nice to your pussies or we can be mean."

"Joe's right," the other man says, "Of course, this will all end when you just give up your struggling and let us fuck you."

"No way," the girl on the left says.

"That's right," says the other one, "Mika and I will never give in to you!"

"You heard him, Dave," Joe says, "We have to keep doing this. So who's turn is it this round?"

"I think Mika gets nice and Mya gets naughty."

The young woman notices a small smile come across Mika's face, though it quickly turns back to one of disgust.

Joe nods and begins to lap at the young woman's pussy, tenderly at first. She moans lightly at his touch and he does not slow down. He keeps working at it, leaving no spot unlicked.

Meanwhile, Dave goes to work on Mya. He lightly flicks his wrist, making the flogger swing lightly in the air. It slaps against his hand, driving home the point to the young woman. Fear is etched on her face, replacing most of her steely resolve.

"This will all stop when you just let me fuck you," he reiterates.

"Ne-ne-never," Mya says with less conviction than before.

"If you insist, ."

He begins to flog her pussy, which is noticeably pink from, she imagines, both earlier flogging sessions and lickings.

His swats are light at first, but get progressively harder. She squirms as hard as she can, but her pussy has no protection due to her bonds. The young woman yelps when she is struck, which is oddly arousing.

Mika's reaction is far different, as her moaning is getting louder and more frequent. Joe has since grabbed onto her ass cheeks and is licking the interior of her pussy.

"The flogging makes her even more senstive," Stallion suddenly interjects, surprising the young woman on the tour, "It's a trick you learn when you tie up and flog enough girls. Of course, you will come to know it soon enough."

She winces at his comment, but can do nothing else. He is pressed up right behind her and she is bound up tighter than a set of skis to a car roof.

"Please stop," Mya begs, drawing her attention back to the room, "Please! I can't take anymore!"

"Will you let me fuck you?"

"...n-n-no. Any-thing but that."

"That is the only option. There are plenty of slaves here to blow me," Dave says confidently, "What I want is to fuck some asian pussy."

"I...c-ca-can't let you," Mya says.

Mika, on the other hand, is having a far better time.

"Oh god! Oh god! So good! So good! Going to cum," she exclaims loudly.

Joe suddenly stops licking and stands up, crossing his arms sternly.

"Hey! Why...why did you stop?!? I was so close!"

"This is a punishment," he replies, "We only reward good behavior. The only way you will get to cum is when I fuck you!"

"I...we...can't," Mika cries, "We have to save our pussies for our husbands. We will be disowned if we do not!"

"Then you are in quite a spot," Dave says, "Of course, there is one possibility that you have not considered."

Mika and Mya exchange glances as they figure out what he meant. They appear to be having a wordless conversation before they nod in silence.

"Okay," Mika says, "We have made a decision."

What Do They Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)