More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

What Door Does She Choose?

#1

"Ummm...1, I guess," she practically breaths out.
"Okay, that works for me," Stallion says, "This is one of the older girls I have. She is not quite broken yet, but close. You see, I keep the meat on the top floor initially and work them slowly down. The closer they are to #1, the closer they are to being sold."

The man realizes that he is revealing a bit too much perhaps and changes the course of the conversation.

"Well, enough 'shop talk,' let's go."

The large man walks off to the right and the young woman is dragged in the same direction. She struggles as much as she can, but, with her elbows, wrists and legs bound in one way or another, that is pretty challenging. The bar connecting her ankles together- tied with rope on each leg- forces her to do a sort of waddle, which adds to the embarassment she already feels as a nude of the man.

The man stops at a door which is appropriately marked with a golden number one on it.

"She is getting it pretty bad, even still. You will get worse when you start, but will be rewarded with lighter restraint if you learn compliance and reimbursement quickly. This one, has still not learned that. No matter how many times we fuck her and how many orgasms she has, she still will not fuck anyone back," Stallion explains.

"Maybe that will change today. Either way, it will be a good show for everyone. Let's watch, shall we?"

Before she can speak, he opens the door slowly. What the woman sees is quite shocking to her.

The woman is bound very, very tightly. She is strung up in a suspension, with numerous ropes running over her stomach, chest, calves and thighs. In addition, her wrists, elbows and upper arms are looped very tightly together. Her head is also to sit upright and face forward due to a loop of rope going across her forehead that is connected the the other ropes.

She is not gagged, although someone seeks to rectify that in a manner of speaking.

In front of her is a big, black man in a tight wife-beater shirt and khaki shorts. He has an evil look on his face and a chiseled body to go with it. He runs his right hand along the front of his crotch.

Behind her is a man standing on an elevated base. He is a white man with a black crew cut. He is dressed in a sleeveless 'Korn' t-shirt and jean shorts, which are around his ankles. His tight ass is also showing, but for a good reason.

He is currently fucking the woman, causing her to rock forward involuntarily.

The young woman on the tour finally manages to get a close look at the woman herself.

She is a very fit Hispanic woman who appears to be under the age of 30. She has large DD breasts, which are supported in a bra of sorts by the ropes suspending her in the air. Her long black hair is somewhat sublimated by the rope around her forehead, although the body of it flows with every shake. She is sweating quite a bit and her face is a mask of frustration.

"What are you waiting for," the white man asks angrily, "Fuck me back! You've come three times in the last hour. Not to mention the four you had before I got in here thanks to Jamal over there."

"N..n..ne..never," she exclaims in a breathy voice, "I..will..never..fuck..you..back. You can...ugh...just keep at...ooh...this all day!"

"You're one tough filly, but you are going to break. Soon your mind will give up like your body has."

"That's right," Jamal says, "After he gets done, I am going to get my sloppy seconds. Between me and him, you are going to not be able to walk straight for a week! Unless you fuck us back, that is, and maybe we'll be nicer."

"Ne...ver!"

Stallion suddenly grabs one of the young woman's breasts that is next to him. He fondles it slowly, but strongly.

"Isn't she something? Most dominants would have given up on her weeks ago, but not me. They don't realize what can come when she puts all this passion into her work. As soon as she breaks, I am going to get a real fuck out of her. I'll film it and let you watch while I fuck you too."

The young woman is still in shock, but registers the gravity of that. This is the second time he has talked about fucking her in five minutes. This is going to be a rough stay.

"Say, I know something that might finally break her spirit."
"What's that, Bill," Jamal asks curiously.
"We'll switch places. You fuck her, while I make her eat her cum and other juices off of my cock."
"We've done that before though," Jamal counters
"Yes, but not with....anal," answers Bill

The Hispanic woman has a shocked and scared look on her face. Even after all she has been through, they can still think of more ways to torment her for their own pleasures.

"I like how you think. I've always wanted to nail that tight ass, but held back to avoid permanent damage," says Jamal with a smile.
"Listen," Bill says, "If you fucking her ass with that monster of yours while she sucks her own juices up won't break her, then we might as well just dump her anyhow."
"Good point. That worked on that Asian chick a month ago and one of those twins last week."

Suddenly, there is a change in the tone of voice from the bound woman: fear.

"Please don't do that," she begs, "Anything but that. I heard what happened to Akira and she never has been the same. I'll fuck you any way you please if you just keep that monster out of my ass."

The young woman is shocked to see how simply the threat of sodomy broke the tough woman's resolve. Hopefully, she thinks, she won't have these two working her over.

"Hmmm...I don't know. Her ass does look tempting from here," says Bill.
"True," Jamal replies, "Besides, you got me all psyched up now. What do you think, Boss?"

He turns towards Stallion, acknowledging his presence for the first time, who appears to be deep in thought.

To Nail or Not To Nail?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)