More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milane Milane

Wait what...

"Your my babysitter?"

"Yes... And your the person I'm babysitting?" She sounds a bit surprised and confused. You sigh and shake your head with a yes. "... Your fucking kidding me right?" She looks behind you and sees no one else. "Nope, just me...L-listen I'll explain to you why your my babysitter, for now why dont you come inside." You let her in and close the door. When you turn to follow behind her, you see her ass jiggle as she walks towards the kitchen to sit down on one of the stools. Your mind buzzes to the sight and you feel your dick come to life, but it does not rise- it stays limp and acts like a third leg, ready to be used. "Do you want a drink or...?" "No I just want a good explanation for why I'm babysitting you." You shrug and sit down beside her and explain how over protective your parents are and why she is babysitting you.

"Damn... I feel bad for you." she leans in to pat you on the shoulder. You sigh and tilt your head down slightly with your eyes closed, before opening them to see the alluring sight of her huge jugs up close in your face. *Twitch, throb...* You stay frozen for a bit to contain yourself before continuing on topic- you sit-up and adjust your posture so your face isn't in front of her boobs. "Yeah, I tried convincing them, telling them that I don't need this much protection, but they ignore me." Candy brushes her hair back and looks at you before looking around your house. "Well that is true, you seem like you could handle yourself, and not to mention your in a mansion with heavy security, inside and out." You get up and walk over to the couch to sit down. "So what do I do anyway? Just leave you here and check on you once a day?" Candy says. "Well you could just hangout here. I got video games, a shit load of movies, a pool, a hot tub, some food and drinks, a gym, and a library for you to use, but if you don't feel like doing any of that then that's fine. You can either stay or go, its your choice."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)