More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twest Twest

What do you say to Jane?

"Yes."

Jane smiles fully and lifts the black straps of her dress over her shoulders. The straps and the dress slowly fall off her body and to the floor. You quickly notice that she is not wearing any underwear and her full form is on display in front of you. The lightness of her skin gives her body an ethereal quality and you notice tone and definition in her stomach, arms, and legs. She has no visible abs and her arms and legs are still slender, but she is undeniably in excellent physical condition. Her breasts are humble and stand firm without support, but they are now visibly larger than they appeared under her dress. The shape of her ass is very round and you can tell just by looking at it that it must be very firm to the touch. Her armpits and pussy have been shaved very recently and with the hair on her body being very fine, you could be forgiven for thinking her whole body was hairless. Her pussy proper is little more than just a slit with only a few glimpses of pink escaping from within, hinting at what lies beyond the folds.

Jane does a couple half turns so you can get the full splendor of her shape. All the while she never turns her eyes from you. Even if she was not physically attractive, her current display would still be erotic and you can not help but think if this was one of the many things she was taught in becoming a servant. While you are glad to see that she is comfortable with her sexuality, your nervousness about your place in the whole affair increases. You can not even bare to think that this might be some terrible joke, all to be taken away in jest. You definitely have goosebumps and you fear you might sweat.

After a little more then a minute of Jane modeling her exquisite chassis, Jane picks up her black dress from the floor and puts it back on. She sits down, smiles, and says, “While I can not demonstrate any of my skills today, I can answer any questions you may have for me. Feel free to ask whatever you like.”

Your mind swirls, you are torn between having a world of questions and having none. There is so much you do not know about the woman in front of you, but after that display, what is there to ask? Part of you wishes you could make the decision right now and yet another part wishes she would never leave.

What do you ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)