More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by claustrophobia claustrophobia

"Do you need to piss now, Elliot?

"Yes," you say. "I need to piss"

You are both still sitting down, staring at each other. The tension is electric, the air in your apartment feels stifling. Then Amy reaches her slender fingers out to take your hand in hers. She stands and you let her lead you into the bathroom. Once there, she looks around a little uncertainly, and you understand that she is trying to figure out the right place for this filthy act to take place.

"Why don't you get into the bathtub," you suggest. Although you are excited to picture her on the toilet guzzling your hot piss, somehow you feel the bathtub might feel less traumatic for Amy's first time.

She drops your hand and climbs into the tub, kneeling down to look up at you. Her face is a mask of composure, and you find it hard to believe she's really going to do this disgusting thing for you.

"Should I take off my clothes?" she asks quietly. Amy is wearing tight jeans and a lavender blouse. You shake your head no. You always love to see her naked, but you imagine how humiliated she will be if her clothes get soaked and that thought excites you incredibly.

She is staring up at you patiently and you realize she is waiting for you. You fumble with your zipper and pull out your cock, which is achingly hard, possibly too hard to piss comfortably. Amy perhaps has the same thought. She wraps her mouth around you and begins to suck. Her mouth is warm and wet, and you reach for her hair as she works you deeper inside. It occurs to you that she is happy to suck you, something that she actually enjoys, and perhaps is hoping that once she makes you cum your lust to piss in her mouth will dissipate. If that's her hope, you think, she's in for a disappointment.

You are so worked up, and she is tending to you so ably with her mouth, that it's not long before you tell her, in grunted-out words, that you are going to cum. Amy has always been willing to swallow your loads, and so you usually cum in her mouth. This time, though, you figure you should do something a little more demeaning, just to show her how things are going to be.

As you feel yourself pass the point of no return, you pull out, aim your cock at her cute face, and squeeze your shaft tight. The sperm shoots out, hitting Amy in the forehead, in the cheek, in the nose. There is so much cum and she squeals in surprise as you coat her, the hot milky mess dribbling down her soft face. You feel your face contort in orgasmic pleasure as you milk your cock to completion. When Amy sticks out her tongue to lick the last drops of semen, your cockhead twitches sensitively.

You breathe heavily and look down at her. Amy, her face a splattered mess, is gazing up at you with a curious expression. Again, it occurs to you that she is probably hoping you are all sexed out and that this is the end of the session. But she surprises you.

"Please, Elliot," she says in a small, girlish voice, her bright blue eyes shining through the epic facial you have given her. "Please piss in my mouth."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)