More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by turtlerocker turtlerocker

What Does John Wear to School?

"The Basic WhiteBoy" (Fur Boots, Leggings, a pink t-shirt, and a South Face Jacket)

You wake up at 6:30 in your queen sized bed. Your room is filled with boyish things like a big, circular wall decoration with a chevron turquoise and white background and your cursive initials monogrammed into it in pink and posters of your favorite singers like Taylor Fast, Odele, and Justina Beaver. As soon as wake up, you check your phone to see that you have a text from Girlfriend, Jane Jane. You has known her since grade school and have been dating since 8th grade. She She's 5'10, has hazel eyes, short chestnut hair, an angular face, and a Bubble Butt to match her muscular, hourglass build. Not only does she sound perfect but is as she loves to play videogames and is the quarterback of your two time state championship winning football team at GenericVill High, the Amazons.

The text reads "Do you want to come over to my place after the game on Friday."

The football team has a home game this Friday versus your school's rivals, the Annatown Bulldogs, where you will be cheering them on. You respond with "Sure, is anyone else coming."

"Yeah just Annie,Audrey, and Bella."

Annie,Audrey, and Bella are also seniors on the football team and are good friends of yours too.

You respond with "Okay, can Bill come too."

"Only if you send me a dick pic ;)"

knowing she is only playing with you, you send "Only if you bring the beer and a pic in return ;)"

"Okay, as long as you go first"

you send a pic of your long 10 inch shaft which she responds with a pic of her her perky c cup breast."

After that occurrence, you get dressed in your average basic white-boy attire and put your hair in a messy bun. You go down stairs to fund your rather 37 year old dad making breakfast and wearing an apron, an off-white long sleeve blouse and well fitting dark denim jeans and has long chestnut hair with. He says "Hi sweetie, i made you breakfast," pointing at the small stack of pumpkin-spice pancakes.

"Thanks mom, but I'm in a hurry and need to leave early, so can I take them with me?"

"Sure honey, just be careful."

You get into your Car and prepare to leave for....

Where are you going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)