More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

How do you reply?

"Sure," then she finds porn on TV

"Sure," you say, eager to spend time secretly ogling the sexy teen. You sit on the couch and Doe sits near you, but not too close. She has the remote and flips through the channels. You watch a few minutes of The Italian Job and then on the commercial, she flips again. Suddenly, the screen fills with two half-naked bodies; she's found one of the softcore porn movies on Showtime.

"Ooo, this looks yummy," she says as she puts the remote down. The very well-endowed woman with just bikini bottoms on is kissing the beefy guy, who still has his board shorts on. After a short bit of kissing, the guy on the screen takes her swim suit bottoms off, and then the scene shifts to him licking her cunt while she sits on the desk.

You are getting very turned on and don't feel comfortable asking Doe to change the channel, since she might notice your erection. You sneak a glance at her tits bulging in the nightshirt, and then bring your eyes back to the television.

Suddenly, her fingers are stroking your stiffness through your pants. You moan involuntarily, which she takes as permission to squeeze it in her grasp. "Oh, you feel like you're almost ready," she purrs.

What do you do or say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)