More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by iwantit1950 iwantit1950

How do you respond?

"Some of each"

"Actually, I like many different kinds of cookies," you tell them both. "Why don't you two come inside so we can look over what you've got?"

Claire looks over at Lin, who grins back. They say, "Sure," and wheel the wagon into the living room as you close the door behind them. It looks like they're best friends and do everything together.

Claire starts rattling off the list of cookies. "We have Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Patties, Samoas, Lemonades, as well as several others, although we're running a bit low on some of the varieties." As she reaches for each kind in the wagon, she takes great care to bend down and face you, giving you tantalizing glimpses of her cleavage down the top of her shirt. Given that she never breaks eye contact from you, you're certain she knows exactly what she's doing.

You decide to play along. "I don't know," you say. "There are so many kinds to choose from, and I really like all sorts of cookies." Claire smiles at your answer, but Lin doesn't seem to catch your meaning.

"Is there any way we can help you decide?" Lin asks.

You think for a moment. "Well, if you've got some time, I always like to play games," you suggest. "Every time you win, I'll have to buy a box."

"And if you win," Claire asks with a smile," do you get a free cookie?"

"Something like that," you reply, hoping that she's thinking the same thing you are. The fact that she said "cookie" and not "box of cookies" gives you a little more hope. "By the way, I haven't introduced myself. I'm John Doe, but you can just call me John."

Claire and Lin look at each other quickly before Claire responds. "Nice to meet you, John. Okay. What game should we play?"

What game do you suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)