More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lexi_Livin Lexi_Livin

Whats next?

"Show me"

"Show me" said Holly, and Emma was all to keen to oblige, "come with me" she responded as she grabbed Hollys hand and led her indoors to her room, "what're you gonna do" asked Holly, but she was silenced by a kiss "first get naked" said Emma, Holly was nervous "i don't think i wanna" she said backing away, but Emma wasn't taking no for an answer and grabbing some scissors she cut the shoulders of Holly's swim suit causing it to fall "hey what the hell" said Holly as she now stood there naked, Emma giggled as she removed her own bottoms "you wanted me to show you, this is how we start" said Emma as she led Holly to her bed and pushed her down "Are you a virgin" asked Emma, Holly was scared at what had happened to her friend "ye... yeah" she said, Emma smiled and slowly inserted one of her fingers into Hollys virgin cunt, holly let out a moan "Emma stop" she said moaning but Emma kissed Hollys boob "no, this'll get you out of your shell" said Emma as she increased her speed, Holly gripped the bed sheets as she felt the wave of pleasure, "Emma" she moaned before suddenly cumming, Emma squealed in delight "how did it feel" said Emma laying next to Holly, "good" she said in response barely able to speak.

Emma stood up grabbing her naked friends hand
"next we need to shall we say sex you up" said Emma, Holly looked worried but after just orgasaming for the first time she was willing to go along with it, Emma motioned for Holly to sit down in front of a mirror, "first we gonna put you in some sexy lipstick" said emma, she then grabbed a bright red lipstick and started to apply it to Holly, making her lips so bright and sexy, "Now what" said Holly as she looked at herself naked in the mirror, "we put you in a sexy outfit" said Emma as she opened her walk in closet.

where to from here?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)